Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The DreamBot Break System

Chris

For the love of god please change the word Deviation. 8 months and I still don't fully understand that term or how to use the whole Break System. .-.

Dumb it down a little. :(

For the love of god please change the word Deviation. 8 months and I still don't fully understand that term or how to use the whole Break System. .-.

OMFG I love you, finally someone said it.

You've never heard of the normal model? It's the building block for statistics  :o

normal-distrubution-3sds.gif

You've never heard of the normal model? It's the building block for statistics  :o

normal-distrubution-3sds.gif

I've got more important things to worry about atm. :( Uni applications and school. :/

I've got more important things to worry about atm. :( Uni applications and school. :/

"Deviate from the norm" is a common everyday phrase that many people use. I bet you know what that means :P

What do you suggest I change it with? Deviate is the proper word for this case..

How about 'Variation' or 'Variance'?

I know that bar in the middle from some other place.....

If I was going to steal something, I'd cover my tracks by changing it. It's just a black rectangle with break info in it. But you know, apple patented the rectangle with rounded corners.

Archived