Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [New]

SynBous

Hey everyone!

Synbous here. I joined a little over a week ago but never got around to introductions. I'm a novice botter so far. Purchased 5 SOCKS proxies and am using them to get acclimated with the client and the scripts here before I invest further. Still a bit fuzzy on VPN/VPS/Proxies etc. but I'm reading through the forums & learning what I can. Glad to be here!

S

Welcome to Dreambot! Let me know if you have any questions about the site, client, or my scripts =]

I can also help you set up a VPS, as I have a script that will install all of the necessary software to bot. (I may make a forum post for this soon, so keep a look out.)

Welcome to Dreambot! Let me know if you have any questions about the site, client, or my scripts =]

I can also help you set up a VPS, as I have a script that will install all of the necessary software to bot. (I may make a forum post for this soon, so keep a look out.)

That would be great! I actually just posted a topic in the RS forum about my questions. (will link here) Any help you can offer would be sincerely appreciated.

Welcome! Enjoy the proxies!

Welcome! If you plan on purchasing something from the store, contact me for the cheapest vouchers. I offer up to 20% discount on scripts and 15% discount for VIP.

Archived