Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] How to bot safe and preventing bans!

Superman

How long should we set breaks for?

30mins or longer?

Set breaks, so it's as lifelike as it can be. Eventually, randomize breaks everytime you run the client. JaGeX might get suspicious if you take a break exactly 1 hour after you log in, every time you log in. :-)

• 5 weeks later...

" Some people might ask "how do you have conversations with friends while you're botting? Won't you have to stop the bot every time you want to reply to a PM?" No - find someone you enjoy talking with and once they reply, all you have to do to prompt the chat is hit tab. "

Is this a feature for when you receive a PM and the script is running? Not sure if I understand correctly, I looked in the Guide to Dreambot Client Tutorial and didn't see any mention of this, I don't really have any in game friends to PM, but I'd love if there was an option to bring up the regular game chat while the script is running, even if it does pause the script (would be human-like)

" Some people might ask "how do you have conversations with friends while you're botting? Won't you have to stop the bot every time you want to reply to a PM?" No - find someone you enjoy talking with and once they reply, all you have to do to prompt the chat is hit tab. "

Is this a feature for when you receive a PM and the script is running? Not sure if I understand correctly, I looked in the Guide to Dreambot Client Tutorial and didn't see any mention of this, I don't really have any in game friends to PM, but I'd love if there was an option to bring up the regular game chat while the script is running, even if it does pause the script (would be human-like)

This is a feature build into Runescape itself. Whenever someone sends you a private message, all you have to do is press tab and it will bring up the text box. All you have to do with Dreambot is enable keyboard input while the script is running by clicking the red keyboard in the bottom right hand corner of the application. You can use regular chat as well, you just have to start typing with keyboard input enabled.

This is a feature build into Runescape itself. Whenever someone sends you a private message, all you have to do is press tab and it will bring up the text box. All you have to do with Dreambot is enable keyboard input while the script is running by clicking the red keyboard in the bottom right hand corner of the application. You can use regular chat as well, you just have to start typing with keyboard input enabled.

Thanks a lot :) I saw those keyboard/mouse buttons and I figured it was for something else, my fault for not trying them out. I appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot :) I saw those keyboard/mouse buttons and I figured it was for something else, my fault for not trying them out. I appreciate the help!

No problem, anytime! Feel free to PM me anytime you need help.

Here's a tip: Create an account and save it for about 20- 30 days before playing it. This has drastically reduced me from getting banned and I've been botting 12/hrs a day for 4 weeks so far. Not a ban proof method, but sure does help reduce my chances.

• 7 months later...

I got banned in less than a minute... Any suggestions?

Doesn't seem possible because there is no way jagex could gather enough information to define you as a botter after just a few clicks

• 1 month later...

Archived