Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] How to bot safe and preventing bans!

Superman

i got already banned for macroing, well i did bot almost a day. Does the break system reduce chance getting banned for botting, I would know that :)

i got already banned for macroing, well i did bot almost a day. Does the break system reduce chance getting banned for botting, I would know that :)

yes, it can.

yes, it can.

Thanks, i will try to not bot the same skill and have breaks. Im now going to set up bot for incoming night, and also put breaks. :D

Thanks, i will try to not bot the same skill and have breaks. Im now going to set up bot for incoming night, and also put breaks. :D

dont bot overnight, if i were you i would bot 30min-2 hours a day and babysit it

dont bot overnight, if i were you i would bot 30min-2 hours a day and babysit it

hmm well this is a test account, nothing to lose. But i want fast 60 WC and then i'm going to bot in short sections.

good luck

Thanks, but how does runescapes ban system work. Are there automatic bot buster systems or just admins/mods travelling around and banging banhammers?

Thanks, but how does runescapes ban system work. Are there automatic bot buster systems or just admins/mods travelling around and banging banhammers?

bit of both i guess

hey when people talk about flagged ip addresses and how account created on those ips getting banned almost imeadiately, which ip are they talking about? Public or personal ip address that you see when you use ipconfig on CMD? In other words, which ip address does Jagex keep an eye on and 'attach' to your account?

Archived