Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What do we need?

Pandemic

Hey guys, I'm in a scripting sort of mood (well will be in a few days), and I was wondering what kind of combat script you guys would be interested in seeing.

Probably either premium or VIP, so make sure it's a top notch idea ;)

Thanks

Castle Wars Script? :D (it's hella complicated, you also need custom pathfinding)

Also as a developer, could you work on a system that starts another script when the first one finishes? Queuing up scripts sounds like a solid idea to me :)

Castle Wars Script? :D (it's hella complicated, you also need custom pathfinding)

Also as a developer, could you work on a system that starts another script when the first one finishes? Queuing up scripts sounds like a solid idea to me :)

Not sure how useful that'd be (not sure many people would use it, and it'd probably take a while to make).

I made a scheduler once (was in DreamBot v1), and to my knowledge it wasn't used that much.

Not sure how useful that'd be (not sure many people would use it, and it'd probably take a while to make).

I just threw an idea fast :(

all the combat scripts have already been made

AIO green dragons?

A good Chaos druid fighter that uses loot bag? or makes the pots that you can set it to if it loots all the items. or a dragon killer that will safe spot? those are top notch ;)

Wilderness looting script, Hunting Script, Full slayer script if you're looking for a challenge, Clue scroll farmer.

Wilderness looting script, Hunting Script, Full slayer script if you're looking for a challenge, Clue scroll farmer.

If you decide to make the clue scroll one, I've finished all of the emote clues for the easy clues.

If you decide to make the clue scroll one, I've finished all of the emote clues for the easy clues.

An easy clue farmer would be soooo good for money, just have it pickpocket ham male/females. Sounds like a challenging script to make, although I don't make scripts. Good Luck on whatever you decide to make!  ^_^

Archived