Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • How long does it take

Soldtodie

I made an afk script just for testing how long it takes till I will get banned. It's a fresh account.

The script only clicks on inventory or on the equipment tab every 20-270 seconds.

How long do you think does it take till I get banned? I let it run 8-13 hours every day without breaks.

Edit:

After 4-5 days I stopped the script. Because it takes to long. Now I am testing it at mining. At the moment I get banned after 1 day with a new account + 8-12 hours mining at Lumbridge after finishing tutorial island. I hope I can stay longer with good antiban. With the 5 day old acc my bot mines 2-3 days after he got banned. And with an other new acc got banned after 2 days but I think it was because I botted on sunday. Now I testing it with a new antiban feature. I started on saturday and he's not banned at the moment. I hope he will stay a few days. What do you think?

Edited by Soldtodie

I've been running a similar account like 6 months ago, it was hosting a house, it still got banned after a week or so. Looking for your results tho.

Interesting, I'm glad someone is taking some initiative here... I'll say 2 weeks... I vote for adding a chat bot next....

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

After 4-5 days I stopped the script. Because it takes to long. Now I am testing it at mining. At the moment I get banned after 1 day with a new account + 8-12 hours mining at Lumbridge after finishing tutorial island. I hope I can stay longer with good antiban. With the 5 day old acc my bot mines 2-3 days after he got banned. And with an other new acc got banned after 2 days but I think it was because I botted on sunday. Now I testing it with a new antiban feature. I started on saturday and he's not banned at the moment. I hope he will stay a few days. What do you think?

Edited by Soldtodie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.