Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Climbing Boots [Energy potions] - [Low requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

Just bought this script and it is running flawlessly. Kind of curious of the ban rate others have mentioned in previous posts. If I run this during the Jagex off-hours and take breaks what kind of shelf life can I expect for my bots? Is this method that heavily monitored? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Already bought and working well, thanks very much.

Out of curiosity, what makes the buying rate fluctuate so much? I'm running several bots on it, and some are running at 350~/h and some are running at 120~/h. 
    I thought it would be a fairly static rate as its a simple routine!

Thanks again for the good script.

The script, upon beginning, can't get into Tanzig's house. I have to place the bot in the house myself to get it working. 

It does the same thing from time to time when it rebanks and comes back.  

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the camera's position 

Edit: 100% sure its the camera angle. I was babysitting the bot and there's a particular angle that it gets into which doesn't allow it to open the house door. 

Edited by towerstipping

i know full well i brought this script about 8-12 months ago i havent logged on in a while yet i no longer have this script why has this happened?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...