Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot v2.6.1

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce our latest client version. (As of like 8 hours ago)

We have a few changes this version.

Make sure you have the latest version of the launcher (you can get it here).

Changes:

• Updated magic spells (again)
    • Added Clan API and ClanMember class
      • joinChat(String ownerName)
      • Leave Chat
      • getMembers
      • getClanOwner
      • getClanName
      • inChat
      • getClanSize
    • Added Arceus spell book
    • Updated a few things in Account Manager
      • When Adding a new account, it'll automatically open edit screen and select Nickname Field
      • You can now hit enter to go to the next field, or shift+enter to go to a previous field
      • If you hit enter on the Pin field, the "Save Account" button will be selected, and you can hit enter again to save the account.
      • When you click Edit Account, it'll automatically focus the Nickname field
    • In Script Selector, account box will now default to "No Account" to make it easier to see the box
    • If you start with quicklaunch, when you next open script selector your account will be selected
    • Added getWidgetChild(int...ids) to Widgets, which will allow you to immediately search for a grand child (getWidgetChild(512,8,20))
    • Added AdvancedMessageListener to allow people to add onClanMessage, onPrivateInfoMessage, and onAutoMessage, just replace implements MessageListener with implements AdvancedMessageListener, you should still be able to use MessageListener's methods as well
    • *EDIT* Player model issue is also resolved (where it wouldn't interact if the player was on your tile)

Thanks everyone,

The Dream Team

You can now hit enter to go to the next field, or shift+enter to go to a previous field

Can you make TAB and "Shift + TAB" do this too?

Can you make TAB and "Shift + TAB" do this too?

Tried for like 3 hours, no idea why it wasn't working. I'll try talking to noto about it, since he hand made the gui.

I also forgot to add in that the player model issue is fixed (or should be) where it wouldn't interact with a player on your tile.

Tried for like 3 hours, no idea why it wasn't working. I'll try talking to noto about it, since he hand made the gui.

I also forgot to add in that the player model issue is fixed (or should be) where it wouldn't interact with a player on your tile.

Did you get TAB to react properly at all? Like I've never done this in Java, but in As3 you could get an event listener on the Keyboard, then get it to trace/log the key ID, then from there add an event listener on the key ID, and make that run the same function as "Enter" or "Shift + Enter"..

But you're like 20x better at coding than me so you probably tried that.

Did you get TAB to react properly at all? Like I've never done this in Java, but in As3 you could get an event listener on the Keyboard, then get it to trace/log the key ID, then from there add an event listener on the key ID, and make that run the same function as "Enter" or "Shift + Enter"..

But you're like 20x better at coding than me so you probably tried that.

I did try it, along with all of the other input/action map things with tab. Key listener didn't even recognize tab as a button rip

I have a feeling something noto did somewhere blocked it for some reason or another. But I'm pretty sure that in db3 tab goes through the fields fine. I'll try to talk to him about it, cuz personally I'd rather it be tab than enter. just cbf to mess with it at this point

Archived