Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Version 4.3 is now live!

• Fixed the issue with saved configs not being usable after a script recompile. You're going to need to make new save files for this version, but now they should work with all future versions.
    • Fixed an issue where the order of selected worlds changed if the world hopping configuration window was opened for the second time.

On 4/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, Hashtag said:

Version 4.3 is now live!

• Fixed the issue with saved configs not being usable after a script recompile. You're going to need to make new save files for this version, but now they should work with all future versions.
    • Fixed an issue where the order of selected worlds changed if the world hopping configuration window was opened for the second time.

Could you possibly add a "sleep for 10 minutes when an account hits too many login attempts" screen?

edit: Loving the new version <3

edit2:

if an account has accept aid turned on it will get stuck after opening shop

image.png.c6b3afe025b71526a20dc458dc2ceff6.png

Edited by Fjiddi
    edit2

4 hours ago, vopek said:

If you are on 0 gold, character wants to keep buy the item, I think that got me banned on my acc lel

2 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Yea, maybe best would be to make it just log out when out of money

The script should ignore the item once there's no coins left to buy that said item. Does it keep trying to buy the items forever even when there are no items?

1 hour ago, Fjiddi said:

Could you possibly add a "sleep for 10 minutes when an account hits too many login attempts" screen?

edit: Loving the new version <3

edit2:

if an account has accept aid turned on it will get stuck after opening shop

image.png.c6b3afe025b71526a20dc458dc2ceff6.png

Seems like it fails to disable Accept Aid option. Manually disable it until I resolve what's wrong with that.

1 minute ago, vopek said:

it kept trying to buy the item after 0 coins 

Could you private message me a screenshot of your gui settings so I could go and try to reproduce the issue? Thanks in advance!