Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Bedj said:

Hi, can this bot buy sardines from gerrant and bank them at a deposit box nearby in port sarim?

Yes it can! If the script doesn't find the deposit box automatically, move the character there once and it will continue on using it.

7 hours ago, Aeloh said:

I dont understand how it works? When I buy an item it sells for cheaper.

You're supposed to sell the item on ge if you buy from a shop. Or if you buy from ge, some shops pay more if you sell them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate. I'm scrolling down this thread and can't find some basic info.
    I found that you suggest at least 10k for starting bot.
    But what is the hourly profit?
    Also does it sells purchased items on g.e and continues buying off shops?

5 hours ago, kcazzo said:

Hey bro, I was and still am running small shoppers botfarm. You gonna need much more than 10k, actually 10k is the value when bot is coded stops to work. Script will not sell items on GE, you gonna need mule them yourself. Profits very depends on shops and items you botting, can vary 100k/h - 700k/h This method have big competition, I didn't found single shop that isn't botted. But the good thing is super low banrates. I'm running bots 24/7 with very small brakes(5-10 minutes break every 1.5 - 2 hours) and average time they survive is 3-4 weeks. So even if shop profits only 100kh I don't mind at all, because after 1-2 days it will likely pay himself off. Script also sells items to shops and hopefully soon will be implemented feature that you can do both-sell and buy at same time. There plenty shops and merchants to explore, so you can't really go wrong. I suggest to not squize every gp profit from shops, as it's not very effective. Jagex will kick you out from too often world hopping, you can set your minimum time btw jumps, I suggest around 30 seconds Also I strongly suggest to not use proxies, or use very high quality. If account gets locked after tutorial, proxy is detected and chance getting banned is much higher

Edited by playmorecs

7 hours ago, kcazzo said:

Hey, the script will stop when you have less than 10k coins in inventory, so be sure to have enough coins. Hourly profit depends on what you buy or sell. The script doesn't currently work with GE.

• 4 weeks later...