Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.5.7 + Apology

Pandemic

To begin I'll start with an apology to all of our users:

Due to some extenuating circumstances we've been unable to update the client as quickly as we would want and you guys deserve, and for that we're deeply sorry.

I've managed to release this version, so I'm pretty sure all update related issues will now be fixed :)

I'll be extending all active VIP and Sponsor's by 3 days to make up for the issues the update has caused, in hopes that you can forgive us (please note you'll still be charged on the normal day, but you'll still have an extra 3 days worth of credit).

I plan to be back home by the 22nd-24th, and I'll make sure this kind of problem won't happen again :)

-----

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce our latest client version.

Make sure you have the latest version of the launcher (you can get it here).

Changes:

• Updated magic spells
    • Updated banking widgets

-----

​Thanks everyone,

The Dream Team

Hi,

Thank you for the update! I've updated the client however, I seem to be having banking issues still. Is anyone else having the same issue? 

I am as well --

(this is the $3 cannonball script)

• [ERROR]02:33:44: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.1.0.0.0(0.java:269) at org.dreambot.core.2.1.0.0.0(0.java:286) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:89) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.all(Bank.java:135) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.all(AbstractItemContainer.java:371) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.get(AbstractItemContainer.java:422) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.get(Bank.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:368) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdrawAll(Bank.java:335) at CannonMain.b(Unknown Source) at CannonMain.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:223) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

I am as well --

(this is the $3 cannonball script)

• [ERROR]02:33:44: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.1.0.0.0(0.java:269) at org.dreambot.core.2.1.0.0.0(0.java:286) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:89) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.all(Bank.java:135) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.all(AbstractItemContainer.java:371) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.get(AbstractItemContainer.java:422) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.get(Bank.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdraw(Bank.java:368) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.Bank.withdrawAll(Bank.java:335) at CannonMain.b(Unknown Source) at CannonMain.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:223) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

turn off banking place holders by clicking on 92c2a4f5a7.png in the banking interface, then clicking on 71d6f64033.png

turn off banking place holders by clicking on 92c2a4f5a7.png in the banking interface, then clicking on 71d6f64033.png

it says "you don't have any placeholders to release"

it says "you don't have any placeholders to release"

then its most likely a problem with the script please post in the scripts thread with the error code you gave above ^

Hi,

Thank you for the update! I've updated the client however, I seem to be having banking issues still. Is anyone else having the same issue? 

Yeah, I've been unable to bot since the banking issue - even after the update. Lol, it actually happened the same day I got VIP, none of the scrips that involve banking function properly. 

Archived