Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

On 9/5/2018 at 4:25 AM, pixburgh2018 said:

what were you using (training method)?  did you keep a close eye on bot for first day or few hours of using it or just let it go after a few minutes?

I bot at work so have full supervision of the bot whole time I was using it more or less. 

On 9/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, smfdandgoml said:

Hey, I reacted. Could I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, jeruthedamaja said:

Just got a day ban from using this exclusively with moderate (2/3 hours a day 3 days a week) usage unfortunately. Not blaming scripter just warning others. 

I'm sorry to hear about the ban.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:38 AM, remington said:

Not working for me. I'm trying to alch but my item that I want to alch isn't showing up on the item list when I start the bot.

Hey, I've replied to your pm about the issue.

On 9/6/2018 at 7:54 AM, flava sava30 said:

Does this have tele/alch?

Yes.

trying to stun/alch but the drop bar for what I want to alch and the enemy I want to stun isnt showing anything. tried to look up guide for it and no luck

The Tele/Alch doesn't seem to work fully it will only teleport and doesn't alch ran through 10k law runes and like 8 nature runes kinda confused? Does it not work with teleports? Do I need to use a different spell?

Edited by ME3MZ
    Needed to add more Information

On 9/3/2018 at 1:04 PM, jeruthedamaja said:

Just got a day ban from using this exclusively with moderate (2/3 hours a day 3 days a week) usage unfortunately. Not blaming scripter just warning others. 

Can you show ban please?

On 9/8/2018 at 4:00 AM, flava sava30 said:

Ok good i'm glad to hear it has tele/alch , I upvoted. Could i please have a trial?

Enjoy.

17 hours ago, brandond said:

trying to stun/alch but the drop bar for what I want to alch and the enemy I want to stun isnt showing anything. tried to look up guide for it and no luck

Hey, delete your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and the items should show up.

3 hours ago, ME3MZ said:

The Tele/Alch doesn't seem to work fully it will only teleport and doesn't alch ran through 10k law runes and like 8 nature runes kinda confused? Does it not work with teleports? Do I need to use a different spell?

Hey, delete your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\ and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't help.

Hi Hashtag,

Just purchased and so far so great.  Quick question / request involving plank make. 

Would it be possible to incorporate some level of randomization in terms of the logs it clicks to make into planks?  It goes in the exact same order every single time, making it look not too human like at all.  Some level of AFK or pause randomly could also be super helpful.. or any other anti-pattern methods.  I think myself and anyone else using plank make is probably on an account they don't want to lose (I fully understand it is ultimately my risk and my problem if this happens).

Let me know.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, pixburgh2018 said:

Hi Hashtag,

Just purchased and so far so great.  Quick question / request involving plank make. 

Would it be possible to incorporate some level of randomization in terms of the logs it clicks to make into planks?  It goes in the exact same order every single time, making it look not too human like at all.  Some level of AFK or pause randomly could also be super helpful.. or any other anti-pattern methods.  I think myself and anyone else using plank make is probably on an account they don't want to lose (I fully understand it is ultimately my risk and my problem if this happens).

Let me know.  Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll keep this in my mind.