Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

On 7/25/2018 at 8:36 AM, hehegurl said:

Upvoted, requesting trial :)

On 7/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, BlingPro said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Plz    # 

On 7/29/2018 at 6:46 PM, OldOwl said:

Reacted, trial please :)

On 8/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, shayka said:

On 8/3/2018 at 5:40 AM, KingCuy said:

15 hours ago, Kohzek said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

Enjoy all of you.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:51 PM, pabloski2018 said:

how can i do alch and teleport , but a little bit slow , because is doing more teleport than alchemy , is to fast with click. what can i do ?

Hey, could you record a gif of what you mean? Thanks.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:51 PM, pabloski2018 said:

how can i do alch and teleport , but a little bit slow , because is doing more teleport than alchemy , is to fast with click. what can i do ?

Having the same issue. Teleports more than it alchs

Okay here goes my reviews and thoughts on this script.  I have used this script for over 50+ hours only doing mostly superheating, and I must say it is decent at best.  The reason being is that the built in anti-ban is fking garbage.  It will try to cast a attack spell for which I don't even have the runes for and try to attack another player.  This is just fking stupid and pointless.  I see no point in adding this anti-ban.  Because of it I am constantly babysitting this script.  In my HONEST opinion for this script, this one does the trick, but like I have said, the anti-ban will mostly likely get you banned.  Overall rating for this script is 6.5/10.  Honestly I would like to have a refund for this script.  Just my two cents.  

Will be my last time using this script because the anti-ban like I have said in my earlier post is just horrendous!!!! Not even joking.  It will constantly try to cast random spells while I'm trying to super heat. Poorly scripted anti-ban.

magic bot.png