Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gathering funds for the USSR

Molotov

just a heads up from an old hand.

never leave more than your willing to lose on a bot account

never trade to a mule when you have 5+ accounts botting.

Always drop trade. 

Okay, a little set-back. Got 3 green dragon accounts banned, and now I'll have to wait till my druid and crawler accounts are high enough melee to upgrade. Lost around 500k profit, luckily looted before bans. Mule(s) are fine. 

If you have accounts with 60/60/60 - 70/70/70 melees, with access to dragon weaponry (if 60 attack) drop me a pm. I'll buy them off 10$ for 60/60/60 and 15$ for 70's accounts.

Made back what I lost yesterday. All good pals.

I will get back to this topic when I have regathered my accounts. 8 bans in 24 hours. 5-10M invested on each acc. Made 20m back before ban. 

This is still by far to be scrapped, as I've set this goal and I will complete it.

Thanks!

Best of luck! Curious to see how your mules and mains do with this amount of activity. From what I hear I'm sure you'll be fine.  

To what Pug stated: Drop Trade. If I am not mistaken Jagex purposefully tracks these now. No one is dropping 100k+ of anything and they said they know when you do it. So I would think a standard trade to be better. Curious to others thoughts.

Maybe I missed it. What's your time projections?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived