Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

I'll refund it tonight when I'm home

Feature Request:

1. Option to specify which levels you want to achieve and then stops bot when achieved.

2. Rather than a set percentage for when the bot heals you should allow a set range like 30-50% which is chosen randomly each time.

Thanks!

Hello, I bought this script yesterday and started using it for 6 hours on my main. 

and i just got 2 days ban for botting.. is there a problem with the script? and should I use it again after the 2 days ban is off?

Hello, I bought this script yesterday and started using it for 6 hours on my main.

and i just got 2 days ban for botting.. is there a problem with the script? and should I use it again after the 2 days ban is off?

Bans happen, you have to be safe when botting anything.

Don't bot too much, and only bot in areas not many bot in.

hey ive been using this script for a few days now. I have to say its been working flawlessly. I was wondering if you could add an option for quick prayers? as of right now the script only uses one prayer at a time. I also think adding cannon support would really benefit the script. I dont know if you or anyone else posted anything on the matter, but I'm not sure exactly how to get the script to bank. Any directions/ a tutorial would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the great script =)

hey ive been using this script for a few days now. I have to say its been working flawlessly. I was wondering if you could add an option for quick prayers? as of right now the script only uses one prayer at a time. I also think adding cannon support would really benefit the script. I dont know if you or anyone else posted anything on the matter, but I'm not sure exactly how to get the script to bank. Any directions/ a tutorial would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the great script =)

As for the prayers you can select multiple using control-click, and there's a banking guide on the main post (check the spoilers)

As for the prayers you can select multiple using control-click, and there's a banking guide on the main post (check the spoilers)

Thanks a lot. Any idea if you'd ever add cannon support?

Edited by kevingsp13

just bought this bot for training ranged at varrock guards in dmm
    sometimes it goes into the musictab and then clicks to wield the picked up arrows, but it doesnt go into inventory, its still in music tab

and sometimes it does something alike where it goes away from inventory and then does not eat when under 50% as i told it to

Edited by mitch1337

Hey, loving the script but I have a problem with banking. Everytime I set it up it runs well for a while but then it stops and stays clicking at same spot, any suggestions? 

Hello,

I bought this script and it works great so far, one thing i noticed is that the exp per hour is much lower than other bots thought. With full range void and darts its barely doing 31k per hours on range on yaks. As oposed to other bots which do much more than this. Do you know if it has something to do with how fast it does things ? 

Thank You.