Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

Well I personally don't think it seems that long, I can bear with it. Other than that the bot seems to be working swell now, thank you Pandemic!

its not about bearing with the wait time , the delay is just super bot like and we'll get banned 

Hey Pandemic, I just purchased your script and it does not work (not opening the GUI, theres only reading "Waiting for GUI")... Could you refund?

Are you using a proxy/VPN?

Try restarting the client and trying again.

could I please get a free trial? thank you!

You have 24 hours :)

its not about bearing with the wait time , the delay is just super bot like and we'll get banned

I'm not experiencing that long of a delay at all, try deleting your BotData folder.

I'm not experiencing that long of a delay at all, try deleting your BotData folder

i just tried that, the delay still seems to be there , it waits about 4 second after one monster dies before attacking another, when i just purchased the script a week ago i was getting 55k exp an hour , now its barely reaching 37k, other users are experiencing it aswell. Deleting the BotData didnt work for me.

Are you using a proxy/VPN?

Try restarting the client and trying again.

Hey, I tried without VPN and proxy, and the script still keeps "waiting on GUI". Also tried restart the client and nothing happens... There are a lot other scripts which are working so I am a bit confused right now.

Hey, I tried without VPN and proxy, and the script still keeps "waiting on GUI". Also tried restart the client and nothing happens... There are a lot other scripts which are working so I am a bit confused right now.

I'm taking a look today

i just tried that, the delay still seems to be there , it waits about 4 second after one monster dies before attacking another, when i just purchased the script a week ago i was getting 55k exp an hour , now its barely reaching 37k, other users are experiencing it aswell. Deleting the BotData didnt work for me.

Restart your client and run the script again, I've found the delay issue and it's back to running at full speed :)

I'm taking a look today

Restart your client and run the script again, I've found the delay issue and it's back to running at full speed :)

Thank you sooo much its perfect now, nice nice nice

I'm taking a look today

Thank you so much for fixing it, it's working 100% now!

Hi there!

First post: I purchased this script today and can honestly say it runs pretty good. 

However, I noticed in the GUI itself - when I choose to pickup (i.e: coins) - after a few kills the bot will spin in circles constantly, thus rendering the bot useless. 

If I leave this section of the GUI alone, the script will continue flawlessly. 

Also, when you choose to pickup & bury bones, here's what happens on my end:

1) The script will kill two NPC's first

2) The script will then run back to the first killed NPC to pickup the bones > runs back to the second NPC to pickup it's bones

3) The script then finally buries both bones

Wouldn't it make more sense to loot the bone after killing the NPC? >Burry > repeat. Or possibly pick up each bone per death and bury at x amount?   

Cheers

I'm taking a look today

Hey, Still nothing... I think this is something related to my computer then. I bet it works fine but not on my computer. Thank you for all your support, I think I need to give up and start training fairly. Could you please refund, I regret that I did not ask a free trial first - did not know that there would be some issues with my laptop. :)