Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GG Mald!

DucoGFX

I'm not taking any sides here, but targeting other members of the community is against the rules here

Such hype, much disappointment

tldr; mald partnered with tom, tom was in charge of hiring staff, setup (forum admin) is obviously dumb and doesnt know anything about web security -> hacked site and client

Hah!

f3efe7e626507722ee66a31232388206.png

"Feel free to take a look at the private server I OWN."

612a097f4e96f6616831970b9833d9fc.png

"I was just the co-owner"

What a fucking faggot

I'm not taking any sides here, but targeting other members of the community is against the rules here

Such hype, much disappointment

Yeh but fuck Mald

I think something similar happened to his RSC server in the past...

He banned me from that site for taking down guides I wrote. He most definitely deserves it :)

Aren't you that old stackoverflow fag that dog_ used to troll the fuck out of?

Aren't you that old stackoverflow fag that dog_ used to troll the fuck out of?

Yup, lovin the "stackoverflow fag", speaks a lot ;) Manage to learn how that site works yet?

You must be swizzbeats, leader of the "lets misinform the masses by shunning official documentation" crew. Good to know you're still around...

Yup, lovin the "stackoverflow fag", speaks a lot ;) Manage to learn how that site works yet?

You must be swizzbeats, leader of the "lets misinform the masses by shunning official documentation" crew. Good to know you're still around...

Compliant as ever, don't ever change my friend.

Archived