Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account sale

88s26

Just to be clear. Did 88s26 successfully chargeback or did the dispute get cancelled before any actions were taken?

My account got closed because of him.

My account got closed because of him.

My paypal account and my 07 account.

You'll have to call PayPal and tell them to open it for you, so he can refund you.

Or he can bank tranfser, or pay me in gold.

Or he can bank tranfser, or pay me in gold.

If the money are already withdrawn from him, cause he paid you back through PayPal, he shouldn't have to pay you one more time with a different payment method. Please try to get your PayPal back on track.

If the money are already withdrawn from him, cause he paid you back through PayPal, he shouldn't have to pay you one more time with a different payment method. Please try to get your PayPal back on track.

They telling me i can't.

You haven't answered the question. Did he pay you or did he not? If your paypal account got locked that's not his responsibility. If he paid you and your account was locked then it's up to you to unlock it.

You haven't answered the question. Did he pay you or did he not? If your paypal account got locked that's not his responsibility. If he paid you and your account was locked then it's up to you to unlock it.

he did pay me. But my account is still locked? Its not my responsibility to do it because he did lock it!

he did pay me. But my account is still locked? Its not my responsibility to do it because he did lock it!

That is not correct. PayPal locked it. Call PayPal and ask them to unlock your account, since this has been sorted out between you two :-)

If he paid you, this dispute is over. It's your paypal account, it's your responsibility to get it unlocked.

I'll be locking this thread now, dispute closed.

Archived