Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account sale

88s26

I bought an account yesterday for $30.00 

this is the account HERE!

it had a minor ban for macroing 

i thought that would be okay but apparently not.

the sale went fine i got the email changed and password.

i checked the account and it was all there as described.

i logged off, told him thank-you, and hopped off for the day.

i came back on this morning around 5:30AM CST to log on my new account and it was permanently banned.

I was displeased at this and still am.

I filled a dispute and contacted KFC (The Seller) telling him what had happened and he claims it was not his fault... 

i hadn't been on the account for more than maybe 15 minutes just to get the password and email changed as i stated earlier.

i gave him the password to the account so he could see that i was indeed telling the truth.

I have no hard feelings for KFC and hope this doesn't cause to many problems!

HE IS NOT A SCAMMER! THIS WAS JUST BAD TIMING!

- thank you for your time - 88s26

Once an account has been sold, and every information has been changed, the previous owner is no longer responsible for actions taken on the account. The fact that your account was banned a couple of hours after the trade is bad luck, but not KFC's fault. 

Since you already did chargeback the transaction on PayPal without waiting for us to look at the dispute, we'll require you to pay KFC back. If that does not happen, we will take actions upon your account.

I know this really sucks, but it is not KFC's fault and he should not be the one that pays for this mistake.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Once an account has been sold, and every information has been changed, the previous owner is no longer responsible for actions taken on the account. The fact that your account was banned a couple of hours after the trade is bad luck, but not KFC's fault. 

Since you already did chargeback the transaction on PayPal without waiting for us to look at the dispute, we'll require you to pay KFC back. If that does not happen, we will take actions upon your account.

I know this really sucks, but it is not KFC's fault and he should not be the one that pays for this mistake.

I'm sorry for your loss.

The dispute has been cancelled.

waiting for him to accept.

The dispute has been cancelled.

waiting for him to accept.

My paypal got locked down now, I  want you to pay me my 30 dollar agian or make me a account with same stats 74 str 99 cooking!!!

My paypal got locked down now, I  want you to pay me my 30 dollar agian or make me a account with same stats 74 str 99 cooking!!!

Have you received your money back or no? If you have not because of your PayPal issues, that is your fault, you will need to contact him to make an arrangement elsewhere/another method.

Have you received your money back or no? If you have not because of your PayPal issues, that is your fault, you will need to contact him to make an arrangement elsewhere/another method.

He can just bank transfer 30 dollar or buy me gold for 30dollar.

Archived