Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nebraska's Tips to Lower Your Ban Rates!

Nebraska

People may know all this stuff by now, but their are some who don't and this is who this thread is for.

Tip #1 Covert, as you know Covert makes bans go way down, that's all too really say about that

Tip #2 Bot smart, people don't play for 48 hours straight ever other day doing the same task without taking any breaks at all, it's not humanly possible and Jagex knows it.

Tip #3 Weekends are great times to bot a little longer than you normally do, Jagex is off of work so you won't be banned (unless auto banned by system). Whatever you do, do not get cocky and bot for longer than you know you should!

Tip #4 Don't get cocky! Being somebody who has made this mistake on 3 mains now, trust me it sucks to start over because you pushed it too hard and got a ban. Always bot smart, 6 hours a day use breaks, switch things up.

Tip #5 Mondays and Tuesdays are Weath nuke days, he goes through and really lays the peddle to the metal with the bot banning. If you were detected on the weekend he will review the info and ban you. Try to not bot or bot very little in the early week. 

Tip #6 Don't bot more than two accounts on the same IP. I'm not sure if this actually helps but it could, so try to avoid it. 

Tip #7  If you bot tutorial island let the account sit for atleast 1 day, however the more the better. The best practice is to do tutorial island legit.

Tip #8 *NEW* Know the script you are using, do you trust the scripter, is it human like, if somebody were watching it play would they think it was a person.

I will add more tips as I remember them or if I find something out, feel free to post the tips you use in the replies I will try to reply to everybody as long as you aren't a fucknard.

My input on Tip 6:

I've raised a few accounts from noob to 1500+ total lvl main by using the tips in this guide (Playing it smart and switching up tasks daily). Most of the time they got banned when I decided to add a second bot to my PC to farm some gold on the side. I would even suggest having only 1 bot per IP.

My input on Tip 6:

I've raised a few accounts from noob to 1500+ total lvl main by using the tips in this guide (Playing it smart and switching up tasks daily). Most of the time they got banned when I decided to add a second bot to my PC to farm some gold on the side. I would even suggest having only 1 bot per IP.

Same exactly. I haven't had bans while botting 1 account per IP, unlike 2+ per IP.

Very good tips, i've gone all out suicide, no members, no covert mode and currently its lvl 83 fishing.

4wUV05U.png

If you care about the account or want more progress stop, soon weath will look into it and give the ban hammer.

If you care about the account or want more progress stop, soon weath will look into it and give the ban hammer.

let him come at me!!! IM UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87wDX9t.png

Very nice tips mayn !

Just a small addition to address issues ALOT of people have with new accounts getting rekt really fast. Leaving fresh accounts off of tutorial island for at least 72 hours before attempting any kind of botting on them. :)

Archived