Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Are plugins still a thing? Wanted to make some...

chandlerethan

No... Plugins are supposed to be like information. Basically like OSBuddy features. So if you would like to play legit, they can help you out and enhance your playing experience.

TL;DR they don't react to the game, only display information.

Currently they're not available to start through the script selector, but Noto wants to add them back when he redoes the script selector.

No like I see it when I do Tools > Plugin Panel but theres no option to start my plugin... only to stop it even though i havent clicked run yet.

I could see this going mainstream honestly. Jagex already has shown it doesn't ban based on what client you're using, just that you're botting. You can open a bot client, play legit and never get banned. I wanna go even further than OSbuddy and make the experience more immersive for the user, by displaying incentive information.

Currently they're not available to start through the script selector, but Noto wants to add them back when he redoes the script selector.

If you haven't already/he isn't already, you should totes have him add in a search function XD

No like I see it when I do Tools > Plugin Panel but theres no option to start my plugin... only to stop it even though i havent clicked run yet.

I could see this going mainstream honestly. Jagex already has shown it doesn't ban based on what client you're using, just that you're botting. You can open a bot client, play legit and never get banned. I wanna go even further than OSbuddy and make the experience more immersive for the user, by displaying incentive information.

OSBuddy already supports user developed plugins.

o. idk then, I'll have to look at some point.

If you haven't already/he isn't already, you should totes have him add in a search function XD

yee it's in the todo notes :D

OSBuddy already supports user developed plugins.

did he say they didn't? ;o

o. idk then, I'll have to look at some point.

yee it's in the todo notes :D

did he say they didn't? ;o

thank you! I have a lot of cool and interesting ideas to play around with. :)

Could you shoot me a PM when it's working?

@Explicit, you're right about that, but I'd prefer my development to stay exclusively at Dreambot. I know some people have accounts on multiple bot/helper sites, but the only one I ever use is Dreambot, and I'd love to take advantage of the features they offer here. But thanks for the pro tip, I'll be sure to put it in a sticky note on my fridge, when I'm starving for ideas and get desperate.

Archived