Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub scripts monthly Runecrafting

Posted (edited)

I would like a refund but would prefer the two weeks of not being able to use the script added to my account. I’ve asked several times for time added with no outcome. The date of purchase is in Theo picture showing what script I’ve bought from sub scripts.  It keeps getting stuck in the bank then logs me out. the items it’s saying is missing is either equipped or in my bank at the time it’s messing up  

IMG_2172.png

IMG_2171.jpeg

Edited by littleman5021
    Added more info

@SubCZ@Hashtag

Issue with script getting stuck I’ve posted the log up top. The date purchased is 5/08/24. I got two weeks of use out of it then after that it started getting stuck in the bank and wouldn’t run. I purchased the sub scripts monthly Runecrafting script. The reason for the refund is I can’t use it because it’s getting stuck in the bank. The proof of the issue is the picture of the logs posted above. 
    Proof of script, creator contract? I’m unaware of how to find that. I’ve requested help in subs discord with little help. My desired outcome would be adding two weeks to my monthly subscription to cover what time I’ve not been able to use it. 

13 hours ago, littleman5021 said:

Because I rented the bot for another month I’d prefer a refund for last months rental @Hashtag

Hey @littleman5021 please use the refund template like requested.  This is a required step in our process.