Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • REFUND Sub account builder v3 lifetime & sub quester

ive been trying diligently to get this script to work the past few days, i cannot get it to do anything, im using all in one mode, the account is funded and i have every skill set to 99 yet it keeps telling me there is no task for it to complete, and even when it does choose a task, sometimes itll just sit there and wait out the task doing nothing at all. i really wish i hadnt spent the money on these scripts with the way they are acting

1. Date purchased 5/30/24

2. SUB account builder v3 lifetime and SUB quester advanced lifetime

3. @SubCZ

4. Script is running but not doing any actions

5. cant take screenshots of dreambot on my pc for some reason but it has an error screen saying NO TASKS, or just sitting there with bank open during a task doing nothing

6. would rather not go through trying to troubleshoot a problem when i spent 240 dollars on an all in one script

7. Refund (back to original payment method)

Hi, it appears you've used the account builder script for 72 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime for the script is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

I've refunded the quester, though.

In order to proceed with the request for the account builder I need you to provide me with the required proof of the script issues and that you've attempted to resolve the issues with the developer to justify a refund after 72 hours of script usage.

i appreciate the response, ill try to figure out how to get screenshots of the error and try to make contact with the dev, if i cant do it i guess its no big deal right now, i appreciate the refund for the quester script though.

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hi, it appears you've used the account builder script for 72 hours. We only offer refunds if the total runtime for the script is less than 6 hours. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

I've refunded the quester, though.

In order to proceed with the request for the account builder I need you to provide me with the required proof of the script issues and that you've attempted to resolve the issues with the developer to justify a refund after 72 hours of script usage.

how exactly would i go about contacting the developer? they dont receive messages and i dont see where on the forum to post anything

here are two examples, one of the script just hovering over an item its supposed to click for 7 minutes before i screenshotted it and stopped the script, the other one was it doing pest control for 45 minutes and then when it started "Ending task..." it just kept doing pest control for 30 more minutes and gave no indication it was going to stop

hovering.png

never end task.png

Just an update, I currently don't see a way to contact the developer anywhere, they don't respond on discord and they don't recieve messages or respond to forums either, so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to try and rectify this with the developer first, but as of the last message sent I'm not using this script and am still adamant that I deserve a refund, the developer has basically made themselves immune to having to issue refunds due to not being available to help with resolving issues, as far as I'm concerned this seems like a huge scam, paying so much money for a script that doesn't work and then not being able to get a refund for a LIFETIME purchase because you've used it for more than 6 hours. I'm waiting for a response from anyone at this point.