Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • request refund on gquester

Posted (edited)

quester has many bugs and devs and helper ben in their discord can be rude about what is a bug and what isnt 

GO has told me my issue isnt a bug my acc needs to be high lvl so it doesnt get stuck in loop trying to talk to npc while being attacked 

have had an issue that quester in use with accountbuilder wont equip full rogues set and i try reporting bugs for my 30 day instance of script and im told itll have to wait till the lead dev gets back from vacation

iv just had many rude interracts from devs and helper ben right now im timed out in their discord cause their helper ben decided to that a discord dm means that he can time me out in gscripts discord 

i dont want full refund just give me credit for the two weeks i got left with it i dont wanna deal with these guys anymore

1. Date Purchased:  4/23/24Script Purchased: gquester
    2. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Nuclear Nezz
    3. Reason for Refund: just rude and stuff not working allot of bugs 
    4. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 
    5. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    6. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap                     just want like 2 weeks worth of credits for the script just wanna cut ties

Screenshot (35).png

Edited by thundernuts

We don't do partial refunds like that. Because you've used the script for more than we generally allow for refunds, I need you to try to work things out with the developers first. Also, please include the required proof of the claimed script bugs.

@Nuclear Nezz @veza @GZero could you guys reply?

their ticket system takes it from my side once they deemed it closed so they have records but i cant access it really idc bout the refund but these people rude 

Posted (edited)

their ticket system takes it from my side once they deemed it closed so they have records but i cant access it really idc bout the refund but these people rude 

their g quester been having many suicide issues not eatting and not wearing shit it can clearly see  https://streamable.com/o8w908

being told to wait to use a script that hasnt worked you been trying to report the bugs to get it to work only to wait till your 30 day time with the script is almost up and youve barely done anything with it

Edited by thundernuts

To start, the script isn't bugged. You tried to do a quest on an account that was well beneath the recommended stats, so yes you should expect to see some issues with that.

I do remember you complaining about it and me telling you to open a ticket. And yes, G0 is on vacation, and because of that low priority quest bugs are not being worked on. Guester is his script, Veza and I are not allowed to work on bugs for Guester.

You buying a script does not give you priority over our own personal lives.

Specifically regarding the bug, Thunder's bug is about the script working perfectly fine; just wearing 3/5 rogues outfit pieces. The script is most definitely not unusable, for a minor efficiency bug

As far as being timed out, I think it was well deserved. This is a pretty consistent example of your behavior in the chat, toss on being rude to our moderator and throwing a fit over our developer being on vacation and you get yourself a time out.
    image.png

Posted (edited)

why not post the whole conversions of your general chat that includes out of game disccusions as you have a channel for g script not related to the general chat where we all horse around if you showed the entire convo you would see i was talking to someone and relying to what they said you just wanna cherry pick shit to try to prove your point even your community says the miss me and they agree ben didnt really have a reason to time me out for something that happened in dms image.thumb.png.5c146d58ff01aa50a1f34f4dec04eea3.png

as for quester the script i want a refund on never worked properly it says it supports ironmen but your rogues addtion to quester doesnt work properly and failed 9/10 runs while dreamy rogues  was 100% success no matter the level i reported several bugs to get your rogues working again after me and another customer couldnt get it work i have yet to use quester for quests because it steals for gp no items needed is what you claim however you wont eat the food the bot gets cuz crunchies heal 16 my max health is 17 i have to be 1 hp to use the food but since pickpocketing deals more then one damage of course im gonna die everytime im dying constantly trying to let the script run i report bugs and in the end i had to use a different script to get rogues to try to avoid using gquester for it afterwords it wouldnt wanna wear the rogues so its dying constantly regearing with only parts of the set on and just looks like a broken bot so of course no one wants to use a broken bot if it actually worked i wouldnt complain but it says it supports ironmen and it does not its broken it wont do quests without gp and it cant get gp without having to watch it vezz was able to fix the rogues minigame in the quester with our bug reports but she cant make it equip the gear saying its someone elses job the script has bugs that prevent me from using it without catching a ban you want me to wait till my 30 day quester is almost over when go gets back from vacation to fix it so that doesnt make sense to me 

Edited by thundernuts

Posted (edited)
    18 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

To start, the script isn't bugged. You tried to do a quest on an account that was well beneath the recommended stats, so yes you should expect to see some issues with that.

I do remember you complaining about it and me telling you to open a ticket. And yes, G0 is on vacation, and because of that low priority quest bugs are not being worked on. Guester is his script, Veza and I are not allowed to work on bugs for Guester.

You buying a script does not give you priority over our own personal lives.

Specifically regarding the bug, Thunder's bug is about the script working perfectly fine; just wearing 3/5 rogues outfit pieces. The script is most definitely not unusable, for a minor efficiency bug

As far as being timed out, I think it was well deserved. This is a pretty consistent example of your behavior in the chat, toss on being rude to our moderator and throwing a fit over our developer being on vacation and you get yourself a time out.
    image.png

and btw its broken if it sits there getting attacked and keeps trying to talk to npc and lets itself die due to not eatting

Edited by thundernuts