Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund Sub Zulrah by SubCZ

Pax24

Hey, we're sorry to hear about the ban. However, getting banned is not a valid reason for a refund. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

lol

After a few hours of using this script and getting banned its not a reason?

i paid for a month for that script with anti ban etc but didint saw anything.

imagine it would be lifetime, very bad service ty for nothing :D

1 hour ago, Pax24 said:

lol

After a few hours of using this script and getting banned its not a reason?

i paid for a month for that script with anti ban etc but didint saw anything.

imagine it would be lifetime, very bad service ty for nothing :D

You so funny, there is no anti-ban. That's a thing scripter adding in description just to look pro but there is no. Botting its at your own risk and a ban can happend in anytime.

I think i make a new topic because of closing the old one 
    for all people be careful ban after a few hours for a 20 dollar script

and closing the topic like a 5 years old child because of incompetent people

bad service no help and bad scripts

hahaha close it again i hope some people will see it bevor they delte it gg on your money and your accounts 

nuttensohn admin

Please familiarize yourself with our refund terms, it clearly states getting banned is not a valid reason for a refund: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16561-store-terms-and-refund-policy/

When you made the purchase, you agreed to these terms. It's good to keep in mind that bans can be a result of many things.

I'm afraid my previous decision still stands.