Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KC Fighter [Bank support & High alch support] [1Tick prayer flicking included] [Configurable] [Task based system]

KCBot

spacer.png

KC Fighter
    Fights stuff and banks shit.
    Join our
    Discord: https://discord.gg/7EEAj6wGPy

Banking only supported on locations that are reachable!
    Start the script on the tile you want to walk back to after banking.
    Switches combat styles.

IMPORTANT:
    When filling in multiple items, make sure to write them down like this:
    Rune kiteshield,Rune full helm,Rune platebody
    No SPACE after the , !!
    Will squish this bug tomorrow.

Current functions:
    - Fights everything you fill in.
    - Task based system that allows you to preconfigure tasks so that the bot will switch combat styles when reaching certain levels.
    - Loots what you want it to loot.
    - Alchs what you want it to alch.
    - Banking when out of food/ppots or when your inventory is full.
    - 1 Tick prayer flicking support.
    - Normal prayer, tick prayer, or no prayer.

Upcoming functions:
    Let me know if you have suggestions please.
    - Cannon support.

- Prayer restoring at home altar/monestry with ardy cape.
    - Paint.
    - ?????

GUI:
    spacer.png

Task based system:
    spacer.png

Edited by KCBot

• KCBot changed the title to KC Fighter [Bank support & High alch support] [1Tick prayer flicking included] [Configurable] [Task based system]

when the flicking quick prayers option is on, it keeps trying to flick even when out of prayer points.
    currently tryna farm mossy keys with it. after walking down and into position - started script, had to manually initiate first attack - started flicking and attacking on its own. after running out of food it started to walk towards bank - but I manually tp'd to lumby and walked it to castle bank. it emptied the bank and grabbed the correct food and amount, and a dramen staff for some reason, but no runes for alching. walked all the way back to varrock sewers by itself. did not replenish prayer. got stuck at web in sewers. after helping with web it walked back to the tile I started the script at, and after a little while it started attacking the moss giants again. 

thanks for your work!

Posted (edited)
    6 minutes ago, juranamo said:

when the flicking quick prayers option is on, it keeps trying to flick even when out of prayer points.
    currently tryna farm mossy keys with it. after walking down and into position - started script, had to manually initiate first attack - started flicking and attacking on its own. after running out of food it started to walk towards bank - but I manually tp'd to lumby and walked it to castle bank. it emptied the bank and grabbed the correct food and amount, and a dramen staff for some reason, but no runes for alching. walked all the way back to varrock sewers by itself. did not replenish prayer. got stuck at web in sewers. after helping with web it walked back to the tile I started the script at, and after a little while it started attacking the moss giants again. 

thanks for your work!

All fixed! Someone on my Discord reported it similar issues so was already on it!
    Thanks for reporting the bug to me :)
    Waiting for the recompile! 

Edited by KCBot