Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wintertodt animations

Luxe

Kind of a general question but how do I get the wintertodt graphics objects/animations?

The graphics id is always 502 regardless of the animation and I cannot seem to figure out how to detect snow falling and braziers being broken. 

Snow falling i imagine is a GraphicsObject, so you should create a mechanism to detect if a tile has x GraphicsObject on it, and then find the closest safetile.
    Braziers being broken is simple right? I assume it either has a different object ID, or you can just do "Broken brazier" as name string instead.

For the falling snow it would be something like this:

Tile playerTile = Players.getLocal().getTile();
            List<GraphicsObject> graphicsObjects = Client.getGraphicsObjects();
            for (GraphicsObject graphicsObject : graphicsObjects)
            {
                if (graphicsObject != null && graphicsObject.getTile().equals(playerTile)) {
                    return true; // Projectile detected
                }
            }

This would detect if the tile you are currently standing on has a graphicsObject on it.

@KCBot tysm for your reply, the issue is that snow falling does not seem have a unique graphicsobjectId.
    Same with projectiles in wintertodt, all projectiles seem to have the same id.

Regardless, i will test your code and give an update if i figure it out. Thanks again!

Update: 

Still unable to figure out when brazier is about to break as it has no UNIQUE projectile or detectable graphics object it seems like.

I tested with this code and it only prints graphics which are projectiles hitting the pyromancer:

{
                if (graphicsObject != null && graphicsObject.distance(Players.getLocal().getTile()) < 4) {
                    Logger.log("GRAPHICS OBJECT DETECTED: " + graphicsObject.getID() + " - TILE::: X: " + graphicsObject.getTile().getX() + " Y: " + graphicsObject.getTile().getY());
                }
            }

Link to video here: https://screenrec.com/share/MHOU4p2zI8
    Settings: Display projectiles & Display graphics objects on

Posted (edited)

@Pandemic hate tagging you for something so simple, but maybe you had an idea about the Id's for braziers breaking?

Edited by ImLife
    har -> hate

I'm not really sure from just looking at that video, sorry :(

I know many people have made scripts for it though, so I'm sure there's something there that can be used (if it's necessary?).

3 hours ago, ImLife said:

Update: 

Still unable to figure out when brazier is about to break as it has no UNIQUE projectile or detectable graphics object it seems like.

I tested with this code and it only prints graphics which are projectiles hitting the pyromancer:

{
                if (graphicsObject != null && graphicsObject.distance(Players.getLocal().getTile()) < 4) {
                    Logger.log("GRAPHICS OBJECT DETECTED: " + graphicsObject.getID() + " - TILE::: X: " + graphicsObject.getTile().getX() + " Y: " + graphicsObject.getTile().getY());
                }
            }

Link to video here: https://screenrec.com/share/MHOU4p2zI8
    Settings: Display projectiles & Display graphics objects on

The brazier has a "repair/fix" (I don't remember) interact option when it is broken. You could also use this to detect rather than the projectile.

9 hours ago, MaximusPrimo said:

The brazier has a "repair/fix" (I don't remember) interact option when it is broken. You could also use this to detect rather than the projectile.

Thanks @MaximusPrimo but im not looking to find whether the brazier is broken or not. That i do by either looking at gameobject id or the widgets.

I just need to find the animation to be able to dodge the attack

8 hours ago, ImLife said:

Thanks @MaximusPrimo but im not looking to find whether the brazier is broken or not. That i do by either looking at gameobject id or the widgets.

I just need to find the animation to be able to dodge the attack

I mean this is possible, but is it smart?
    WT is a place with many people, seeing someone tick perfect dodge something that you are not supposed to see coming is an easy way to cop tons of reports and thus bans.

1 minute ago, KCBot said:

I mean this is possible, but is it smart?
    WT is a place with many people, seeing someone tick perfect dodge something that you are not supposed to see coming is an easy way to cop tons of reports and thus bans.

it's necessary for me as I am making a solo wintertodt bot. Its working fine, but without the dodging i run out of food on my UIM