Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI Refund request

Date Purchased:  3/9/2024
    Product Purchased:  P2P Master AI (1 Active Instance)
    Reason for Refund: Account was banned very rapidly using script. Watching the script run it appears to be fairly easy to tell it's a bot. Disappointed in the quality of the training methods vs what it advertised. 

Hello, we are sorry to hear about the ban. However, we don't qualify getting banned as a valid reason for a refund. You have also used the script for over 6 hours.

This request is denied.

Getting banned is quite unusual, with the exception of new accounts. You might want to join the Discord and read the botting guide/ask for advice, especially when it comes to new account creation.

On 3/11/2024 at 8:46 PM, Abbaddon said:

Date Purchased:  3/9/2024
    Product Purchased:  P2P Master AI (1 Active Instance)
    Reason for Refund: Account was banned very rapidly using script. Watching the script run it appears to be fairly easy to tell it's a bot. Disappointed in the quality of the training methods vs what it advertised. 

I have personally put over 150+ hours on several different accounts , without a ban yet , new accounts get noobish mode. and you walk around aimlessly discovering ways around the map. you need to actually work on accounts yourself for the bot to become effective. i have an iron account thats almost 900 total level , from this script , a alt at 1400 total lvl from this script , and my main is almost 1900 total partially because of this script. its all in how you use it . 

The problem is it always uses the same trees, rocks, spots, same activities, and it's very obvious if you're watching it. It's not unique by any means. I spent quite a bit of time watching it to evaluate it. Not very impressed, especially with the claims it makes. It walks the same paths every time, doesn't take different routes. 

On 3/13/2024 at 12:36 AM, Hashtag said:

Hello, we are sorry to hear about the ban. However, we don't qualify getting banned as a valid reason for a refund. You have also used the script for over 6 hours.

This request is denied.

I was evaluating it with a rando account, it's not a big deal. It's just the quality of the scripts that is the problem. What is advertised, vs what the script actually performs is very underwhelming. 

21 hours ago, Abbaddon said:

I was evaluating it with a rando account, it's not a big deal. It's just the quality of the scripts that is the problem. What is advertised, vs what the script actually performs is very underwhelming. 

It would be useful if you could be specific about how it differs from what is advertised. When you're playing OSRS humanly, you develop your own favourite training locations, and so the bot does it too, which are unique to your account and vary based on location. Walking is also randomised on a per-account basis. Whilst it is easy to think "the bot should go to a different training spot every time for variety and anti-ban, otherwise it sucks", what human goes to a different spot every time?

If you were to run the script on another account, you would notice it likes different routes and locations (which to be fair is impossible to tell with just 1 account). About 2.5% of the community experience a ban per day, typically the same users repeatedly. If you really want to make the most of this script, join the discord below and read the botting guide to avoid falling into the common pitfalls.

Edited by Aeglen