Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund request

robggg

Purchased Grevs lite today, script is not functional at all for me. All it does is go to ge and sell my entire bank setup and attempt to buy a god cloak even tho there isn’t one selected in my gear setup. On top of that mouse speed is set to unrealistic setting, please refund this and take the script off my managed content. 0/10 

Everything you mentioned is customizable. If you don't want it to sell loot, you can change the loot sell threshold. If you don't want it to use a god cloak, lower your dynamic cape threshold, or put on an Ava's. Mouse speed is also customizable by you either in your DreamBot settings, or the misc tab. If it's going to the ge, it's because you're missing a supply item it needs for the trip.

Also, that is expected behavior.

The script is functional, it's selling loot, it set your gearset with our dynamic gear, and it's restocking. Nothing is broken. As mentioned above, you can customize all of this.

5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Refunded (38 minutes of usage).

Does it go back on my original form of payment of store credit? Haven’t been trough this process on dreambot before 

33 minutes ago, robggg said:

Does it go back on my original form of payment of store credit? Haven’t been trough this process on dreambot before 

It looks like it was refunded to your original payment method, it should show up on there within a few business days.

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

It looks like it was refunded to your original payment method, it should show up on there within a few business days.

Thanks for the reply!