Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamy quester refund

Domeshot34

Date Purchased: 

Script Purchased: 

Script Creator (tag them with @):  @Zawy

Reason for Refund:  just very buggy and constant baby watching. Iv sent many bugs errors which I'm pretty sure he Fixed but it's just constant and I think I have only seen one update for it.

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):

elemental workshop 1 https://prnt.sc/BK8VNxzQZThH

https://clipchamp.com/watch/ZKSXIOKS1Qd

After that quest to next quest broke when depo items

https://clipchamp.com/watch/jJvrt0vUKPm

After observatory quest. Banks after buying then it stopped the script

https://clipchamp.com/watch/97pfT8dgMlD

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): I contacted that I was frustrated and wanted a refund but he told me next day that they are working on a major update. So i apologized but then I heard from someone else that, that's was said a while ago so..

Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap

I'd like a store credit Refund if possible. If it's too late then I guess I'll just have to really send all of my bugs to him for them to get fixed.

I'd like to say aswell that my runtime is more because I fell asleep and my guy was stuck on the same quest just clicking something the whole time. Happend a couple of times.

Hey,

Fixed the first bug where it's trying to interact with the bookcase.

For the second bug, is skippy and the mogres already started? Can you send me the logs in PM for that?

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

Fixed the first bug where it's trying to interact with the bookcase.

For the second bug, is skippy and the mogres already started? Can you send me the logs in PM for that?

Iv sent all the bugs that I was watching during it but there is many quests that I didn't send because I wasn't home but remote viewed. Honestly man you just need a team to go through and fix the bugs. About 80% have bugs. I know I will be denied for the refund and I don't want any beef or hatred between each other but I don't want to be the one to only send bugs to get everything fixed. It is very time consuming for one person. 

Just now, Domeshot34 said:

Iv sent all the bugs that I was watching during it but there is many quests that I didn't send because I wasn't home but remote viewed. Honestly man you just need a team to go through and fix the bugs. About 80% have bugs. I know I will be denied for the refund and I don't want any beef or hatred between each other but I don't want to be the one to only send bugs to get everything fixed. It is very time consuming for one person. 

I log every completed quest and see over 100 quests completed daily.

I have fixed your bug which will be live soon.

@PandemicI'm fine with his refund.

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

I log every completed quest and see over 100 quests completed daily.

I have fixed your bug which will be live soon.

@PandemicI'm fine with his refund.

I appreciate it man, When the new big update comes out I'll definitely take look.