Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • refund for cc black chins

waldobenji

1. Date Purchased: 
      12/06/23
    2. Script Purchased: 

cCBlackChinchompaFarm

3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @camel_case
    4. Reason for Refund: too many bugs, don't have the time at the moment to trouble shoot and watch my screen to constantly fix issuesProof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 
    5. BzotHs7.png
    6. vrwXX5u.png
    7. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): cEtpYW6.png
    8. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: just a refund

the bugs you reported

picking up box while laying it down, that was fixed and was live a couple hours after you reported it

the walker bug you reported was fixed in v0.1 about the same time

the bug with the feathers on the stone door you never sent logs or gave me an account, have never been able to reproduce that bug, the video you sent looked like the client was having trouble mousing over the door this might only be caused when you have menu manipulation off?

in the last video, and the video you sent you have an empty inventory right after the script would have gotten the items for the quest and taken the metal feather from nickolaus, you seem to be interrupting my script to run dreamy aio, stop doing that you are causing edge cases

56 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Seems like camalCase is actively updating the script based on your feedback. @waldobenji, which issues are you still having with the script after the updates?

In the screenshots I provided, I reported a bug and then 24h later I tried again and the same bug was going on. I never once interrupted the script while it was running (^as per his reply, so, I have no idea why my character was running back and forth).

Also there is no problem with running another script while running this.. I run multiple scripts at once, so that is not the problem.

I am experiencing the same mentioned bugs above and it just seems like I am constantly running into little bugs and just gives me the impression this script is not very friendly yet, hence why I am requesting a refund.

Nothing on menu manipulation is even ticked. I just can not be asked dealing with this anymore and constant bugs, leaving it running coming back the next day to it bugged out. I don't want to lose my accounts to stuff like this. I would humbly request a refund.

1 hour ago, waldobenji said:

Nothing on menu manipulation is even ticked

yeah, i was saying to turn it on.

Also there is no problem with running another script while running this.. I run multiple scripts at once, so that is not the problem.

on the same account there is, the quest relies on your account being in the expected state for that part of the quest, you have an empty inventory at a point where the script would have just gotten the metal feather, then walks from above eagles peak to the door on eagles peak, there are no monsters in that region the only way to have emptied your inventory was to have interrupted the script.

I reported a bug and then 24h later I tried again and the same bug was going on

your first bug report was this

n6d9XNG.png

at this point in the quest you have to put the bronze feather in the door, as you can see on the paint the script is trying to put the bronze feather in the door

in the last 24 hours scripts (red & black farm + chin acc builder) that do this quest have ~120 days of runtime, you are the only person that has reported this bug to me, if you want it fixed i will need more information than a screenshot of the script ostensibly running as it should (logs with debug mode on or an account that is encountering the bug)

Edited by camalCase
    spelling

8 minutes ago, camalCase said:

yeah, i was saying to turn it on.

on the same account there is, the quest relies on your account being in the expected state for that part of the quest, you have an empty inventory at a point where the script would have just gotten the metal feather, then walks from above eagles peak to the door on eagles peak, there are no monsters in that region the only way to have emptied your inventory was to have interrupted the script.

your first bug report was this

n6d9XNG.png

at this point in the quest you have to put the bronze feather in the door, as you can see on the paint the script is trying to put the bronze feather in the door

in the last 24 hours scripts (red & black farm + chin acc builder) that do this quest have ~120 days of runtime, you are the only person that has reported this bug to me, if you want it fixed i will need more information than a screenshot of the script ostensibly running as it should (logs with debug mode on or an account that is encountering the bug)

With one day of owning the script I ran into three bugs on multiple accounts bro..

Problems setting the trap, problems entering the door, problems running back and forth. I'm not here to "want it fixed" I don't have time to bug report and constantly check on my bots worried they gona break and get me banned.

I reported the bug, updated my client and it was still happening to me. I just cba

12 minutes ago, waldobenji said:

With one day of owning the script I ran into three bugs on multiple accounts bro..

2/3 fixed within hours of the report, the remaining bug cant be fixed or reproduced until there is more information given to me, nothing i can do about that, ill let hashtag decide pepe-thumbs-up.gif

Edited by camalCase

Well it wasn’t within hours of the report as I reported the same problem after 24h… I just can’t be asked with so many bugs right after purchasing. I would prefer a refund via store credit