Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

21 hours ago, Torvaste said:

Whenever removing items by ID from the generated list, the items reappear upon hitting the save button. I also noticed that when removing mithril bars from my list, the flipper still bought them almost immediately - unsure if this happens with other items.

Side note that I'm not sure if anything can be done about, one of my f2p flippers somehow got duped into buying 12k eye of newts at 58gp/ea and selling at 4gp/ea for a 500k loss.

Otherwise, fantastic script o7

@apnasusHave you thought about a setting to only sell items for >= than the price it was bought at to prevent stuff like this, especially on higher value items where their value changes fast?

if (sellPrice - tax) < boughtPrice:
        sellPrice = boughtPrice + tax

Edited by Meteorite

Suggestion: I think having it collect all instead of going into each window to collect the aborted buy offers may save time. @apnasus

Also, had this happen somehow earlier.. 

image.png.c991486f9f2727826d39be1030828809.png

7 minutes ago, shaduck said:

Suggestion: I think having it collect all instead of going into each window to collect the aborted buy offers may save time. @apnasus

Also, had this happen somehow earlier.. 

image.png.c991486f9f2727826d39be1030828809.png

Brimstones are just fucked atm, look at their price, super unstable.

4 minutes ago, Meteorite said:

Brimstones are just fucked atm, look at their price, super unstable.

Christmas Crackers are too. I killed a whole session with them too. Someone may be manipulating the market to exploit this script somehow. 

Posted (edited)
    9 hours ago, shaduck said:

Someone may be manipulating the market to exploit this script somehow. 

It's entirely possible. I have seen people discussing just this on other discords and youtube, e.g.,

exploit.png

I got hit pretty hard on brimstone rings too.

Edited by apnasus

I've ran this script about 10 times now and every time the graph has always been the same, starts out doing really good making solid profit. Then it will just lose massive amount in 1 flip within minutes of buying the item like it just dumps it for cheap. Anyone else having this issue and know a fix? most of my 3 hour sessions have ended 2-5m in loss starting with 250m each session.

image.png.a84c792719d84f9cfbb33911d4afa784.png

I've ran this script about 10 times now and every time the graph has always been the same, starts out doing really good making solid profit. Then it will just lose massive amount in 1 flip within minutes of buying the item like it just dumps it for cheap. Anyone else having this issue and know a fix? most of my 3 hour sessions have ended 2-5m in loss starting with 250m each session.

I was going good for ~4-5 hours averaging ~250k/hr then around 8th hour the bot lost 3m on amylase crystal, another 3m, and another 2m on bandos tassets so im down quite a bit..... does REALLY well on cannonballs though.....started with 30m. I have had similar experiences with this bot. be careful.

Edited by Taytot
    forgot to quote

39 minutes ago, Taytot said:

I was going good for ~4-5 hours averaging ~250k/hr then around 8th hour the bot lost 3m on amylase crystal, another 3m, and another 2m on bandos tassets so im down quite a bit..... does REALLY well on cannonballs though.....started with 30m. I have had similar experiences with this bot. be careful.

Yea I've not profited from this bot yet. every 3hour session has been a loss.

13 hours ago, poontight said:

how did you guys get it so it buys good items ? couldnt figure that out everything i did was still buying shitty items 

A lot of try and error, try new items and select the best ones.