Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] humblePhlipper: Grand Exchange flipping with automatic item selection (300+ gp/hr, 0 xp/hr)

apnasus

humblePhlipper has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • v2.7
    • `noSelfCompeting` mode
    • More error catching

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 48 minutes, 54 seconds

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Meteorite said:

Whats this new noSelfCompeting mode?

If you are running multiple bots, each bot will avoid buying items that the others bot are already buying/selling

I think myself, @fardog147 and other users would really enjoy a config setting something similar to a "Buy offer fulfilment delay".

For example, currently, the bot will set up a buy offer then once the buy offer has more than 1 item bought it'll cancel the offer and list the item up for sale.

If we had a config setting to add a delay to buy offer fulfillment, then once the buy offer has more than 1 item bought it'll wait X seconds or until the buy offer to completed before cancelling it and then going on to sell the items, a buffer time.

Posted (edited)
    5 hours ago, Meteorite said:

I think myself, @fardog147 and other users would really enjoy a config setting something similar to a "Buy offer fulfilment delay".

For example, currently, the bot will set up a buy offer then once the buy offer has more than 1 item bought it'll cancel the offer and list the item up for sale.

If we had a config setting to add a delay to buy offer fulfillment, then once the buy offer has more than 1 item bought it'll wait X seconds or until the buy offer to completed before cancelling it and then going on to sell the items, a buffer time.

Lots of people have suggested this. A timer would be messy to implement, far easier would be to not cancel/collect until the order is completely fulfilled or prices change. That said, I tested this before releasing v1.0 and it seemed less profitable, as it left me subject to greater price risk.

I might implement it at some point but it is not a priority right now, especially as I personally mostly trade low volume items for which this would offer zero benefit.

Thanks for the suggestion all the same, I'll bear it in mind :)

Edit: Actually with best/worst/5m/1h pricing, for which I didn't test this, it could work. I will implement it soon and we'll find out.

Edited by apnasus

Whenever removing items by ID from the generated list, the items reappear upon hitting the save button. I also noticed that when removing mithril bars from my list, the flipper still bought them almost immediately - unsure if this happens with other items.

Side note that I'm not sure if anything can be done about, one of my f2p flippers somehow got duped into buying 12k eye of newts at 58gp/ea and selling at 4gp/ea for a 500k loss.

Otherwise, fantastic script o7

Seems to work great so far. Making about 200k per hr left at default with it doing maximum of 1M bid value and 20,000 bid volume. Can i increase it to like 400k per hr if i have it at like 3m bid value?

18 hours ago, Torvaste said:

Whenever removing items by ID from the generated list, the items reappear upon hitting the save button. I also noticed that when removing mithril bars from my list, the flipper still bought them almost immediately - unsure if this happens with other items.

This is because you're on 'auto' mode not 'manual' mode, but I can change this in a future release so they stay removed on 'auto' mode.

Side note that I'm not sure if anything can be done about, one of my f2p flippers somehow got duped into buying 12k eye of newts at 58gp/ea and selling at 4gp/ea for a 500k loss.

It's not a very clever bot :(

Otherwise, fantastic script o7

Glad to hear you like it! :)

6 hours ago, backonrsigues said:

Seems to work great so far. Making about 200k per hr left at default with it doing maximum of 1M bid value and 20,000 bid volume. Can i increase it to like 400k per hr if i have it at like 3m bid value?

Only one way to find out!