Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Local scripts dissapear

Arkain

Hey guys,

So i'm facing this weird thing with my local scripts,. They're mysteriously disappearing from my local scripts folder after I set them in motion. What's odd is that the script keeps working in the client even after it vanishes. But then, when I hit refresh, I get hit with a "we had a problem finding your last script" message. I tried copy pasting the script about 10 times. It went down to 9 when I started a script and has non left if 10 clients are running. I've been at this scripting game for a while, managing a whole farm, and the idea of duplicating the script for each bot just doesn't seem practical. Any thoughts or help on this would be really appreciated!

32 minutes ago, Arkain said:

What's odd is that the script keeps working in the client even after it vanishes

thats not weird, once the script has started its in memory

is the script you are running doing any file operations? do you have any anti virus software running?

@camalCase nop the file is not doing any file operations and worked as a local script for the last 2years and no antivirus installed, i even disabled windows defender, only happend since today.... @Pandemic Well im running windows 10 as a virtual machine inside windows 11, it is also 1 jar containing multiple scripts with all of them having their own script manifests.

Edit: Also running the same jar on 50 different clients inside the vm

Edited by Arkain

8 minutes ago, Arkain said:

@camalCase nop the file is not doing any file operations and worked as a local script for the last 2years and no antivirus installed, i even disabled windows defender, only happend since today.... @Pandemic Well im running windows 10 as a virtual machine inside windows 11, it is also 1 jar containing multiple scripts with all of them having their own script manifests.

Edit: Also running the same jar on 50 different clients inside the vm

I've added extra logging to the next client build when we delete any files or directories, so keep your eyes out for those logs once the next version is live.