Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Remove Sub Account Builder from the SDN

YUNGTHUGFATGP

13 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

We don't remove scripts on that basis. Bans can be a result of other things such as your own botting setup and habits.

It's a garbage script, don't believe me, run it on an account and see what happens. 

If you don't remove scripts based off of poor decision and execution, what does happen for them to be removed? It was removed before from the store and recently re-added.
    Look at the "updates" he pushes, never any description to what they do. 

Are you also saying that once I get a "Scripter" status, I can upload as many garbage scripts to the SDN as long as they half function and Dreambot is willing to stand behind them?

There are other users that seem to be happy with the script.

They give some information about the updates in their Discord server.

You wouldn't get a scripter status with garbage scripts because such scripts would be rejected.

Anyways, getting banned doesn't mean the script is faulty. If you think the script is broken in any way, try contacting the author first. If that doesn't help, report it as broken in the appropriate section on our forums and request a refund if you believe you're eligible.

I'm closing this as off-topic because this section is for site support and feedback, and this case is not either of them.