Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains AIO Fishing [Nearly all fish] - [Sacred eel] - [Anglerfish] - [Barbarian fishing] - [G.E. support] - [Task system] - [QuickStart]

Gains

zZYMFVD.png

nROb6uy.png

Nearly all fish - Sacred eel - Anglerfish - Infernal eel - Monkfish - Barbarian fishing - Camdozaal fish - Fishing Guild

image.png

Features:

• Trains Fishing with a progressive task system.
    • When the desired level has been reached or X amount of items have been processed, the bot will start the next task.
    • You can save the task list and settings to a text file and load them quickly.
    • Supports any equipment, for example, jewelry for teleporting.
    • Supports the buying and selling of items in the Grand Exchange.
    • Supports QuickStart.
    • Supports Infernal eel fishing and cracking them open with a Hammer.
    • Supports Sacred eel fishing and dissecting them into Zulrah's scales with a Knife.

Requirements:

• If fishing fish at Ruins of Camdozaal, have Below Ice Mountain quest completed.
    • If fishing fish at Corsair Cove, have Dragon Slayer 1 quest completed and talked to Haris.
    • If fishing fish at Piscatoris, have Swan Song quest completed.
    • If fishing fish at Fishing Guild, have at least 68 Fishing.
    • If fishing fish at Port Piscarilius, have 100% Piscarilius favor.

Instructions:

• Have the required items in the bank.
    • If fishing Infernal eels, have Hammer and Ice gloves in the bank.
    • If fishing Sacred eels, have Knife in the bank.

Items supported:

Raw_shrimps.png?97482Raw_anchovies.png?e3d63Raw_sardine.png?97482Raw_herring.png?e3d63Raw_mackerel.png?e3d63Raw_cod.png?3a750Raw_bass.png?3a750Raw_trout.png?97482Raw_pike.png?97482Raw_salmon.png?3a750Raw_guppy.png?79ec1Raw_cavefish.png?15be4Raw_tetra.png?7086bRaw_catfish.png?8e7c5Raw_slimy_eel.png?87e95Raw_cave_eel.png?b225eFrog_spawn.png?16f62Raw_tuna.png?37ab1Raw_swordfish.png?e5f4cRaw_lobster.png?e3d63Leaping_trout.png?47004Leaping_salmon.png?47004Leaping_sturgeon.png?6592fRaw_monkfish.png?e3d63Raw_shark.png?97482Infernal_eel.png?19317Raw_anglerfish.png?3a750Sacred_eel.png?2eee6

Items not supported yet:

Raw_karambwanji.png?97482Raw_lava_eel.png?e3d63Raw_karambwan.png?3a750Minnow_5.png?03072Raw_dark_crab.png?3a750

Gallery:

y4Xc5Ux.png

F4GGf7j.png

Proggies:

HeGREEI.jpgZKpZbs1.jpgJWcGTrm.jpg83zNWiN.jpg9tGqWBs.jpge88xExK.png

QuickStart:

• Fill out the form and save the task list and settings to a text file.
    • Open the text file and copy everything.
    • Add -params "" at the end of your QuickStart file.
    • Paste the settings inside the quotation marks.
    • Example: -params "Tasks:1. Fish: Shrimps & Anchovies | Location: Draynor Village | Mode: Bank | Equipment: None | Goal: Reach level 20;2. Fish: Trout & Salmon | Location: Barbarian Village | Mode: Drop | Equipment: None | Goal: Reach level 35;3. Fish: Guppy & Cavefish & Tetra | Location: Ruins of Camdozaal | Mode: Bank | Equipment: None | Goal: Process 500 items;4. Fish: Leaping fish | Location: Otto's Grotto | Mode: Drop | Equipment: Games necklace(8) | Goal: Process 5000 items;5. Fish: Shark - barehanded | Location: Fishing Guild | Mode: Bank | Equipment: None | Goal: Process 500 items # Settings:true;50;30;120;70;2"
    • You can edit the text manually but it has to be perfect, otherwise it won't work.

Click here to leave a review for the script

Edited by Gains

• Gains changed the title to Gains AIO Fishing [Nearly all fishes] - [Barbarian fishing] - [Many locations] - [Task system] - [QuickStart support]
    3 hours ago, gabe1432 said:

Keeps idling at grotto. Happens every 3-10mins. State says fishing

Are there fishing spots visible on the screen at that moment?

3 minutes ago, gabe1432 said:

Yes. Turned on this morning and ran for 5mins before sitting there. 3 fishing spots visible. I have to watch it or it'll just sit there for hours

Okay, I'll try it soon myself and fix it.

having the same issue trying to catch lobsters at catherby it will fish lobsters but once spawn changes doesn't go to another one just stands there and it states its fishing also another issue was I was wearing a ring of wealth it banked the lobsters then teleports to falador then try's to run back to the fishing spot in catherby i assume I stopped it and reset it before it got there. can you let me know when the issue is sorted already purchased the script.

1 minute ago, michaelyates1 said:

having the same issue trying to catch lobsters at catherby it will fish lobsters but once spawn changes doesn't go to another one just stands there and it states its fishing also another issue was I was wearing a ring of wealth it banked the lobsters then teleports to falador then try's to run back to the fishing spot in catherby i assume I stopped it and reset it before it got there. can you let me know when the issue is sorted already purchased the script.

I'm testing it at the moment.