Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DEPRECATED - Proto's DB Launcher Tool - Use Jagex accounts with DreamBot!

Protoprize

On 10/7/2023 at 12:44 AM, delano413 said:

it won't let me uninstall runelite from the launcher to revert the process.

If you haven't figured it out yet, just re-run the runelite installer and it'll clean the directory.

2x This has happened. I put Jagex launcher application in the Browse>Launch DB Launcher
    And HDOS Application in the Specify launcher jar, same message each time. I opened HDOS client after it said it was successful. It showed launcher, i went to start and it came up with that. Also will not reopen.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by idhurtit

11 hours ago, idhurtit said:

2x This has happened. I put Jagex launcher application in the Browse>Launch DB Launcher
    And HDOS Application in the Specify launcher jar, same message each time. I opened HDOS client after it said it was successful. It showed launcher, i went to start and it came up with that. Also will not reopen.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

If you read what the options you're choosing are, they might make more sense :p

1. Why are you putting a download of the jagex launcher installer into the db launcher path?
    2. Why are you also doing the same for hdos installer for the path of the jar launcher you want to replace?

Edited by Protoprize

On 10/19/2023 at 10:18 AM, Protoprize said:

If you read what the options you're choosing are, they might make more sense 😛

1. Why are you putting a download of the jagex launcher installer into the db launcher path?
    2. Why are you also doing the same for hdos installer for the path of the jar launcher you want to replace?

So i put the DB client jar in the top option? I'm not sure what to do. Doing this will make runelite unusable until its deleted, redownloaded. Will the same be for the DB client?

On 10/21/2023 at 2:32 AM, idhurtit said:

So i put the DB client jar in the top option? I'm not sure what to do. Doing this will make runelite unusable until its deleted, redownloaded. Will the same be for the DB client?

Again, it's self explanatory if you just read what it's asking for. 

Just used the tool and attempted to log into a jagex account. Wouldn't log. Opened jagex launcher, logged. New update may have bonked this. 

Edited by sonottabotttt