Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Phosani [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Up To 3M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

⪼  LINK TO STORE PRODUCT ⪻

GPhosaniFeatures750width.png.2b96b7d4b1bf5253dd3539446400b20a.png

GScriptsdescriptionnobackground.png.7b30c98ef8dcc3a8f9fbbec8213db766.png

DiscordInvitenobackground.png.a81b4282ff8aa37320a2c549a6094e26.png

DiscordScreenshot.png.4e9841c81086d008be28d2a959b35d44.png

ezgif-2-41052c85f5.gif?ex=659dc54c&is=65

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Extremely customizable and Easy-To-Use

Auto-creation of default settings file with GUI

QUICK START capable with settings file names - able to edit all available settings

Easy-to-use SAVE/LOAD buttons on GUI to set up individual settings

MULE SUPPORT

Make sure you're running GMuling at the same time on the same PC

The username of the mule must be entered correctly in the script GUI/settings - case insensitive

Port parameter is optional and should only be used if you experience port conflicts

This script will walk to the mule's location, so make sure it's in a safe and reachable position

GUI

java_6fcLDmD0Dq.pngjava_6fcLDmD0Dq.png

java_x9k75eDM2m.pngjava_rR0G3RPW9F.png

CUSTOMIZABLE EQUIPMENT

image.png

PAINT

GUINightmare.png.6543b13f9f7878201f16e8ffc71744df.png

INSTRUCTIONS

Can easily be run through both QUICK START and NORMAL START button

{ QUICK START }

For custom settings, add -params yourfile.json to your quickstart file

For default settings, add -params default to your quickstart file

Example (Windows):

java -Xmx768M -jar %userprofile%\Dreambot\BotData\client.jar -world members -script GPhosani -accountUser [email protected] -accountPass password -params default

{ NORMAL START }

Just click the START button and the GUI will pop up with the default settings. There's a drop-down to load any custom files you created.

When you're ready just click START!

I've had a whole bunch of bugs testing this couldn't get to the boss.

- Using ectophial teleport it doesnt use gate to get into the city, just presses on minimap so stays stuck outside city walls.

- Using frankensteins teleport it immediately uses castle wars teleport, goes to bank then teleports back to frankensteins castle and repeats the loop. (LOG says I need some restores) even though it has in inventory. [EDIT: managed to get around this by removing one food for an extra super restore before it teleports to the castle]

- At the ghost city bank it doesn't click the chatbox message about the ghosts understanding your gestures without a ghostspeak amulet so it doesnt get into the bank.

This was during the trial so I won't be able to supply any more bugs as it will run out before getting to the boss.

Edited by Ozlord

6 hours ago, Ozlord said:

I've had a whole bunch of bugs testing this couldn't get to the boss.

- Using ectophial teleport it doesnt use gate to get into the city, just presses on minimap so stays stuck outside city walls.

- Using frankensteins teleport it immediately uses castle wars teleport, goes to bank then teleports back to frankensteins castle and repeats the loop. (LOG says I need some restores) even though it has in inventory. [EDIT: managed to get around this by removing one food for an extra super restore before it teleports to the castle]

- At the ghost city bank it doesn't click the chatbox message about the ghosts understanding your gestures without a ghostspeak amulet so it doesnt get into the bank.

This was during the trial so I won't be able to supply any more bugs as it will run out before getting to the boss.

We've got a couple fixes coming in for the script in a couple minutes.
    After the release I'll reset your auto trial so you can try again whenever you get a chance, np.

GPhosani has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix Scythe charging
    • Fix Sang charging
    • Fix death issue if your respawn point isn't lumbridge
    • Script now considers sanfews as effective prayer
    • Auto disable loot drop notifs
    • Fix issue of selling inquis even if you have it as gear
    Thanks!

GPhosani has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fix anti-pk only protecting melee after update
    • Added RFD gloves
    • All time stats on by default
    • Fix looting issues in Phosani's when your inventory was full, and you should drop an item for another item.
    Thanks!

I changed it so it would not sell loot in my bank but it still did, it purchased inquis body then sold it for 20m less, lucky I only lost 3m. Script got stuck same as the guy above even when I manually moved it, it banked and teled again to the start. Can I get a reset trial pls

I had the same issue as vBradyZz with selling loot from the bank as well even though I set the minimum sell value to 100gp rather than 2147M. It also bought a bunch of supplies that I had already pre bought before starting the script.

I'll retest the previous update and report back any bugs tonight after I'm back from work. :)

9 hours ago, Ozlord said:

I had the same issue as vBradyZz with selling loot from the bank as well even though I set the minimum sell value to 100gp rather than 2147M. It also bought a bunch of supplies that I had already pre bought before starting the script.

I'll retest the previous update and report back any bugs tonight after I'm back from work. :)

If you set the minimum value it will sell when your total loot in bank reaches that value.
    It also buys supplies based on how much gp you have (unless you set the supplies mult) for trips up to 50 trips worth of supplies.