Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • G Phosani [Just Click Start] [Easy Setup] [Up To 3M GP Per Hour] [QuickStart Supported]

Nuclear Nezz

16 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

quoting for a notification
    But latest update is out now, feel free to give it another shot :D

Thanks for the update! i was able to run the full trial. It geared and went to boss fight but wasnt able to get any kills  i think it doesnt bring enough food with the mage str gear but i wasnt able to try different gear setups only inventory setups 

this account is practically maxed (95+) and was using bandos, hasta, and full ancestral

3 hours ago, KaqChief said:

Thanks for the update! i was able to run the full trial. It geared and went to boss fight but wasnt able to get any kills  i think it doesnt bring enough food with the mage str gear but i wasnt able to try different gear setups only inventory setups 

this account is practically maxed (95+) and was using bandos, hasta, and full ancestral

Sometimes you have to play around with the supplies.
    I'd also say don't take hasta :P but with those stats you shouldn't be having issues at all.
    I was getting kills on an acc that was 78 attack, 76 str.

You can also toggle off the mage str stuff in the gui.

22 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Sometimes you have to play around with the supplies.
    I'd also say don't take hasta :P but with those stats you shouldn't be having issues at all.
    I was getting kills on an acc that was 78 attack, 76 str.

You can also toggle off the mage str stuff in the gui.

What would be your recommended setup?

Would it be possible to reset my trial again? If it works I would buy it but since I havent been able to get any kills Im hesitant

2 hours ago, KaqChief said:

What would be your recommended setup?

Would it be possible to reset my trial again? If it works I would buy it but since I havent been able to get any kills Im hesitant

Honestly? I'd just run it on defaults and mess with the inventory setup. Otherwise you can also check the wiki and see what the rec gear is and manually input those. Whatever you don't have it'll buy (if you can afford it) same with auto gearing. If you can afford it, it'll buy it.

I reset your auto trial, we're about to push an update so I'd say check it out after you see the next SDN update post here (should be like 15 minutes from now)

sup, used my trial a week ago, it just went for 20-something minutes doing phial-clanwars bant tp's. Since the update just hit, can i get a trial reset?

14 hours ago, iamthegosu said:

sup, used my trial a week ago, it just went for 20-something minutes doing phial-clanwars bant tp's. Since the update just hit, can i get a trial reset?

Should be all good now.