Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Perma banned after botting for 7 hours with breaks

chandlerethan

That's not really true Glass. If it was THAT easy we all would have gotten maxed accounts.

Jagex often sends out Jmods to hunt for botters and they often have a wave of ban hammers. It's just the way it works at the moment. You either have luck to avoid and get through the net of bans, or you slip and you get caught. Not any bot I believe has the potential to 100% avoid bans.

You fucked up man. It obviously wasn't DreamBot, lol. Don't need to explain that part. Botting your main is stupid. If you don't want to do everything over again, I suggest you bot a new account during Jagex's non-operational hours (They work 5AM-12PM EST) and weekends they don't work as well of course. That's the best option for you m8.

im glad my accounts that got banned were just my bowstring-bitches. but yeah if you use ANY bot right now to bot flax you get auto banned, as of like yesterday. check os, power, and others, im not kidding lol. they like auto ban flaxbotting now

im glad my accounts that got banned were just my bowstring-bitches. but yeah if you use ANY bot right now to bot flax you get auto banned, as of like yesterday. check os, power, and others, im not kidding lol. they like auto ban flaxbotting now

Actually Mod Weath just got back from a 2 week Vacation yesterday, which was the reasoning for such low bans across the game for these past couple weeks. Mondays alone have a 10%+ increase of bans when comparing to other weekdays, and is caused by the influx of bots which accumulate over the weekend. But this Monday (yesterday) he had quite a bit extra on his plate as there were two weeks of reports that needed his attention.

So honesty accounts that have been botting the last couple weeks could of at anytime been flagged, and the account wasn't actually banned until yesterday since Weath just got back from vacation.

Proof that Weath is back:

2cLg2Xt.png

That's not really true Glass. If it was THAT easy we all would have gotten maxed accounts.

Jagex often sends out Jmods to hunt for botters and they often have a wave of ban hammers. It's just the way it works at the moment. You either have luck to avoid and get through the net of bans, or you slip and you get caught. Not any bot I believe has the potential to 100% avoid bans.

Although what I said might not work for everyone but it works for me at least went from 70/60/60 to 99/96/80 in the past 1 month 

Its just luck and being smart imo

What I was trying to say is it isn't the bot client that gets you banned its the way you use it

That's very true Glass. It certainly helps if you bot "human"-like times, not for 20 hours straight, or something like that. It's definitely not the client, it's either the script or the use of it.

Though, an instant perm ban is always related to goldfarming (or RWT I believe), so IF you bot on your main, at least don't bot moneymaking methods. I got banned on my main for 2 days after being caught botting agility. Jagex bans you for minor macroing to let you know you got caught, and ever since I have never ever touched a bot on my main. I think that's just what they want to achieve.

Lmao wasn't the bot. I botted 18 hours straight powerfishing Lobster on Karamji with no ban :)

But yeah got both of my bots banned yesterday for using Amulet Lick lol.

Archived