Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Perma banned after botting for 7 hours with breaks

chandlerethan

Like someone said before, if you got banned after 7 hours WITH breaks, then it was a previous bot you used that got you the banhammer.

I have run bots for 72 hours straight on d-bot and the accounts are still alive. Using a fresh proxy is very helpful to prevent bans (as a person who went from 24 hr bans to 2 weeks without a ban botting 10+ hrs a day regularly).

1.) NEVER bot on an account you are not willing to lose.

2.) NEVER bot on the same IP as your main, you will get caught up to after 5-6 bans on that IP, then they will monitor all accs on it.
    3.) NEVER assume that "safe" botting is real. Bots will always get caught as long as you're still botting on them.

If you're organized with your botting, money won't be a problem. You must have a mule with some cash on it.

Regardless, don't blame bots for carelessness. We all make mistakes, and we all lose to learn... use it as a lesson learnt, sorry fr ur loss.

to clarify. i never botted flax. i always bought the flax. i just botted flax spinning at lumbridge. botting flax is a waste of time considering its price. i just bought it and spun it for a profit

You botted flax on your main? Is this some kind of joke? 

no no no. never botted flax.... where is everyone getting that? i only spun it. i bought the flax from GE.

to clarify. i never botted flax. i always bought the flax. i just botted flax spinning at lumbridge. botting flax is a waste of time considering its price. i just bought it and spun it for a profit

no no no. never botted flax.... where is everyone getting that? i only spun it. i bought the flax from GE.

Spinning is also high ban rate bro :P

Archived