Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A message to the ddosers

Nebraska

the dictatorbot staff have seen this thread and now they have changed their mind and decided to stop; all thanks to your post!

whats dictatorbot

Just because the odds look like it's them doesn't mean it is. He-said-she-said isn't evidence no matter how compelling it might be. We just have to wait for the attackers to slip up so we can get some evidence on them :) Let's not make assumptions

Exposing the truth is unneccesary? This isnt some Fox News cover up the facts so you can get people to think what you want. Anyway, I am entitled to be able to form an opinion and post what I know. I hope you can respect that. Love ya bud <3

You didn't really expose anything, you flamed someone who for now has an upper hand on the site; it's like flaming someone who has a family member at gunpoint (not a good idea). I understand & appreciate you being entitled to an opinion, but use your brain - it isn't going to solve anything.

the OSBot staff have seen this thread and now they have changed their mind and decided to stop; all thanks to your post!

This post is on point.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take the time to correct a few of aforementioned statements. I'm not sure why but I think it is because I would like to give you all the chance to broaden your view within this narrow minded, sensored and biased community.

But first I would like to say that I want to apologise for any disruption that may or may not have been caused by Maldesto. I have no proof that the claims about Maldesto starting a 'piss fit' are true, as I don't know if it really was him. If it was, he misjudged his position. I do know him as a person that wouldn't do this. Our staff, in coöperation with the DB staff, will investigate if this particular user really was Maldesto. If so, he will get punished accordingly. I will personally put a leash on him, figure of speach of course.

As for the claims about DDOS attacks there are multiple claims I would like to settle on.

First of all any claims about me using DDOS attacks in the private server era are far fetched. I have no clue where this claim has originated from but I have always witheld myself from such practices. As for Laz, I can't tell whether he has participated in such practices in the past but he has been removed and banned from the OSBot staff since October 2014.

Secondly, OSBot has always lived by the policy of 'live and let live'. This means that we have never ever accepted any of our members or staff participating in flame, harassment or attacks on other botting communities by our knowledge. One staff member, community administrator Kati, once decided to attack vInsert. For this and other activities she (he? lol) was removed and banned from the staff team permanently.

As for the statements about other botting sites being attacked all the time and OSBot not, I can assure you that we are having attacks weekly if not daily. The difference is not in what we pay for protection, as we don't pay for protection, but in the way we have set up our server with custom software and configurations that will cease most types of attacks. The 'newer' or better said more sophisticated attacks are mitigated by our team and by doing so further increases our durability against future attacks. I think we probably have the lowest servers costs of all major botting communities.

Don't accuse me of throwing a 'piss fit' now, I have just stated some facts. I can also appreciate the humor of the DB staff for their use of forum post filters, which makes this post a lot more fun to read once I will hit the post button.

I hope I have enlightened you with my post,

Maxi

I would like to take the time to correct a few of aforementioned statements. I'm not sure why but I think it is because I would like to give you all the chance to broaden your view within this narrow minded, sensored and biased community.

But first I would like to say that I want to apologise for any disruption that may or may not have been caused by Maldesto. I have no proof that the claims about Maldesto starting a 'piss fit' are true, as I don't know if it really was him. If it was, he misjudged his position. I do know him as a person that wouldn't do this. Our staff, in coöperation with the DB staff, will investigate if this particular user really was Maldesto. If so, he will get punished accordingly. I will personally put a leash on him, figure of speach of course.

As for the claims about DDOS attacks there are multiple claims I would like to settle on.

First of all any claims about me using DDOS attacks in the private server era are far fetched. I have no clue where this claim has originated from but I have always witheld myself from such practices. As for Laz, I can't tell whether he has participated in such practices in the past but he has been removed and banned from the OSBot staff since October 2014.

Secondly, OSBot has always lived by the policy of 'live and let live'. This means that we have never ever accepted any of our members or staff participating in flame, harassment or attacks on other botting communities by our knowledge. One staff member, community administrator Kati, once decided to attack vInsert. For this and other activities she (he? lol) was removed and banned from the staff team permanently.

As for the statements about other botting sites being attacked all the time and OSBot not, I can assure you that we are having attacks weekly if not daily. The difference is not in what we pay for protection, as we don't pay for protection, but in the way we have set up our server with custom software and configurations that will cease most types of attacks. The 'newer' or better said more sophisticated attacks are mitigated by our team and by doing so further increases our durability against future attacks. I think we probably have the lowest servers costs of all major botting communities.

Don't accuse me of throwing a 'piss fit' now, I have just stated some facts. I can also appreciate the humor of the DB staff for their use of forum post filters, which makes this post a lot more fun to read once I will hit the post button.

Maxi

I've been enlightened lol

Maxi

I'm not sure if this is actually you, but it'd be great to talk about it, PM me your skype and I can start a group chat later with all of us.

I'm not sure if this is actually you, but it'd be great to talk about it, PM me your skype and I can start a group chat later with all of us.

If you tap your resources you should have no problem in retrieving my Skype.

Maxi

Ok,  OSBot has always lived by the policy of 'live and let live', is this the same policy Maldesto used when he banned every scripter and dev from Dreambot? You do realize that Maldesto drives away more users than he brings in right? Look at your declining numbers. 

Archived