Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A message to the ddosers

Nebraska

It is just an assumption; he has nothing to back his claims.

I can see that.

I mean without proof we can't blame OSbot based on assumptions, that's unfair to them no matter what you or we think of them.

It is just an assumption; he has nothing to back his claims.

I can see that.

I mean without proof we can't blame OSbot based on assumptions, that's unfair to them no matter what you or we think of them.

Fine, you want me to have to type out the explanation lets do this big, or dont do it at all.  

Alright, this is not some bullshit conspiracy theory, here we have cold hard facts. 

A few days ago (around 4 or 5) Maldesto - the admin at osbot - came into the Dreambot chat and started throwing a piss fit. The staff gave him warnings, but just like ole Malesto he doesnt abide by any rules. Malesto's words are the rules, BUT WAIT, he is on Dreambot! Not the shit tier scam bot they call Osbot! So Swaq replied to him "YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!" (Not really, but that would have been cool. ) Nevertheless, Malesto was chat banned. This just sent Malesto to new heights of tire shop rage! Ever since this incident the ddos has been constant. For some convienient reason though the only other botting site not being ddossed is osbot. I guess its just a stroke of luck eh?

Overall Maldesto is sour towards Dreambot because of personal vendettas and other whiny baby bullshit. Laz and Maxi are also both known for ddosing during the private server era, both are osbot developers, but again, just a coincidence that the Admin that hates us and the developers that are known for shady ddosing are the only botting site up. 

I mean I know I am forgetting some proof, I am tired and this is probably poorly written, but they are obviously ddossing us. 

tl:dr Osbot is ddossing us.

Fine, you want me to have to type out the explanation lets do this big, or dont do it at all.  

Alright, this is not some bullshit conspiracy theory, here we have cold hard facts. 

A few days ago (around 4 or 5) Maldesto - the admin at osbot - came into the Dreambot chat and started throwing a piss fit. The staff gave him warnings, but just like ole Malesto he doesnt abide by any rules. Malesto's words are the rules, BUT WAIT, he is on Dreambot! Not the shit tier scam bot they call Osbot! So Swaq replied to him "YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!" (Not really, but that would have been cool. ) Nevertheless, Malesto was chat banned. This just sent Malesto to new heights of tire shop rage! Ever since this incident the ddos has been constant. For some convienient reason though the only other botting site not being ddossed is osbot. I guess its just a stroke of luck eh?

Overall Maldesto is sour towards Dreambot because of personal vendettas and other whiny baby bullshit. Laz and Maxi are also both known for ddosing during the private server era, both are osbot developers, but again, just a coincidence that the Admin that hates us and the developers that are known for shady ddosing are the only botting site up. 

I mean I know I am forgetting some proof, I am tired and this is probably poorly written, but they are obviously ddossing us. 

tl:dr Osbot is ddossing us.

Allegations aren't a type of proof

You don't just go and incarcerate a guy based on an allegation made by his/her neighbor right? I mean im not the biggest advocate of OSbot but it's not just to them

Allegations aren't a type of proof

You don't just go and incarcerate a guy based on an allegation made by his/her neighbor right? I mean im not the biggest advocate of OSbot but it's not just to them

Why defend them when it is 99% them? I dont get it?

Why defend them when it is 99% them? I dont get it?

What if someone were to blame DB for attacking their website based on assumptions?

Archived