Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

This has continually let me down at the Taverly point, it gets confused very easily trying to loot and ends up running away from druids and tries to fight other ones. It just stands idle and then doesn't work from then on. It only runs for about 4/5 minutes before something goes wrong. A massive let down!

Anyway way to guarantee a fix for these problems? 

Either that or a refund please. 

The client is broken atm

Any idea on an update to fix?

I purchased this script and have 2 problems

1. Does not climb downstairs to the edgeville dungeon

2. Does not open the 1st gate in edgeville dungeon

When will this script be updated? I bought a week ago and still hasn't worked properly 

Edited by zeki2

I purchased this script and have 2 problems

1. Does not climb downstairs to the edgeville dungeon

2. Does not open the 1st gate in edgeville dungeon

When will this script be updated? I bought a week ago and still hasn't worked properly 

Are you zoomed in?

I'm having an issue in ardougne. The script works fine for about 10 minutes before stopping completely. It says fighting but my character isn't attacking anything. Any suggestions?

I'm having an issue in ardougne. The script works fine for about 10 minutes before stopping completely. It says fighting but my character isn't attacking anything. Any suggestions?

Add me on skype please; wasted.excobot

Are you zoomed in?

Hello Zawy, I am having the same issue with this.

Also what do you mean by zoomed in? I don't see anything about being zoomed in on the original post. I am at the default zoom level and playing on a fixed window.

Starting from the bank it will grab food then head towards the ladder to climb down. Instead of opening the trapdoor and climing down lader the bot freaks out and keeps moving the camera all over the place non-stop. It never clicks on the trapdoor to open it, but instead moves camera around a lot and very fast.

If I open the trapdoor and make it go down the ladder it will go and fight druids and be ok. The next issue is that when it is done fighting and has fully inventory, it will not open the gate to get out(2nd picture). It stands there moving camera around very fast but never clicks to open.

The bot itself fights and everything once it is there and it ran for an hour.

339lrti.png

bh5y0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on patch...

Seems like we have to wait for a developer. Seems to be something wrong with those gameojects.

@Pandemic can you please look at this?