Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

Very good news

I've made some great updates lately.

1. Re-wrote the whole attacking + looting method.
    2. Added Ardougne to the script!

2bc5de53bc0dfa9c53e2c4b651d0b705.png

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of a trial? Defs will buy if it runs smoothly :)

edit: nvm just gonna buy it, ill let you know  how it goes :D

Edited by Yarran

Hey!

The clicking is really slow/delayed..? Specifically when walking to a location, or when rightclicking then left clicking to attack there is a long pause- usually by then it has been targeted by someone else.

One trip: kept spamming fally tabs over and over.

Another: Went to fally, ran back without banking rinse/repeat.

Edited by Gunt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm using this script, but I'm running into an issue where immediately after setting the script up for the Taverly dungeon, the script just starts burning through my Falador teleports. Literally all it does is sit in Falador and teleport over and over without doing anything else.

And ideas about what I can do to fix this?

EDIT

Never mind, I saw your post earlier about needing to have the right amount of food in the inventory for the script to work. Would it be possible to either add a notification for this?

Edited by JwwBVAOfse

Hey!

I'm using this script, but I'm running into an issue where immediately after setting the script up for the Taverly dungeon, the script just starts burning through my Falador teleports. Literally all it does is sit in Falador and teleport over and over without doing anything else.

And ideas about what I can do to fix this?

EDIT

Never mind, I saw your post earlier about needing to have the right amount of food in the inventory for the script to work. Would it be possible to either add a notification for this?

Yeah, I can do a notification for that, sorry for that tho. Glad it's working now.

Yeah, I can do a notification for that, sorry for that tho. Glad it's working now.

I appreciate that!

While we're on the subject of modifications, there are a few features that I feel would add a lot to this already great script:

1. Allow normal teleportation to Falador by using runes (maybe with a fallback to tablets if not enough runes are present?)
    2. Automatically pick up items from the rare loot table (e.g. gems, shield left half, various weapons and armor, etc.)
    3. Automatically bury bones (optional for those who would like to prioritize gold income over prayer experience)

I don't know how feasible these are for you, but these would be nice additions to flesh out this paid script. Either way, I appreciate the work you've already put into it!

Edited by JwwBVAOfse

I appreciate that!

While we're on the subject of modifications, there are a few features that I feel would add a lot to this already great script:

1. Allow normal teleportation to Falador by using runes (maybe with a fallback to tablets if not enough runes are present?)
    2. Automatically pick up items from the rare loot table (e.g. gems, shield left half, various weapons and armor, etc.)
    3. Automatically bury bones (optional for those who would like to prioritize gold income over prayer experience)

I don't know how feasible these are for you, but these would be nice additions to flesh out this paid script. Either way, I appreciate the work you've already put into it!

When I have some more time I will look into these new features