Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How can I upload a script without letting others use it?

Zirco

The scripter I am paying to create scripts for me is telling me that he won't allow me to upload the script for anyone else to use/sell the script. 

.....how do I accomplish that? 

I have been trying to find other scripters that will allow me to sell the script, but every scripter that I meet tells me that i'm not allowed to post/sell the scripts. 

How do I make the script private and for only me to use and still upload it onto my Dreambot client?

1) i think the scripter who is creating scripts that you are buying from him has the final discretion on whether you can resell said script, respectively 

2) are you trying to re-sell a script that was made for you, by someone else?

3)  if you have the script JAR, just put that into your C\Users\name\DreamBot\Scripts folder, load the client up and it will show up in your client. you do not need to upload to the SDN to use Local scripts

lmfao, you don't.

Most scripters don't allow this because why write the script for you just for you to resell it when they could resell it themselves?  

If you break the scripters terms they can refuse updates and maintance when the script breaks and you are SOL,  I pitty the scripter dealing with this  🙏

On 11/30/2022 at 10:39 AM, yeeter01 said:

you are SOL

the Peruvian currency?

On 11/30/2022 at 10:39 AM, yeeter01 said:

If you break the scripters terms they can refuse updates and maintance

yeah and they can activate their -

On 11/29/2022 at 11:27 PM, Zirco said:

I have been trying to find other scripters that will allow me to sell the script, but every scripter that I meet tells me that i'm not allowed to post/sell the scripts. 

ill let you sell them but i will also sell them, and you pay my fee, good deal.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, pharaoh said:

1) i think the scripter who is creating scripts that you are buying from him has the final discretion on whether you can resell said script, respectively 

3)  if you have the script JAR, just put that into your C\Users\name\DreamBot\Scripts folder, load the client up and it will show up in your client. you do not need to upload to the SDN to use Local scripts

I'm not trying to sell the script, i'm trying to make it private only to me on Dreambot

On 11/29/2022 at 4:39 PM, yeeter01 said:

lmfao, you don't.

Most scripters don't allow this because why write the script for you just for you to resell it when they could resell it themselves?  

If you break the scripters terms they can refuse updates and maintance when the script breaks and you are SOL,  I pitty the scripter dealing with this  🙏

I'm not trying to break their terms? My literal question is if I can make the script private only to me because i'm trying to avoid making it public. 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, pharaoh said:

That explains it, thank you!! :)

On 11/29/2022 at 4:39 PM, yeeter01 said:

lmfao, you don't.

Like serious, what part of, "

How do I make the script private and for only me to use and still upload it onto my Dreambot client?" don't you understand?

9 hours ago, Zirco said:

Like serious, what part of, "

How do I make the script private and for only me to use and still upload it onto my Dreambot client?" don't you understand?

Put the jar file of the private script in your dreambot scripts folder. It will then show up in the client.