Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Wave

Apheza

I'm making this post in the hopes to figure out if there is a true ban wave occurring as of this past week let's be specific around Nov 3rd-6th a change seemed to occur? Please respond with information including what day you got banned, what script you were using and if you had been using it before these dates with the same settings for a long period. I'm trying to figure out if OSRS updated their macro detection. Which is a current theory I have, due to the fact I have ran 3 bots for the past couple weeks continuously. But, only the one bot with no anti-ban techniques was banned in this recent "ban-wave".

Edited by Apheza

Downloaded and purchased VIP Nov 4th, along with Hashtag premium NMZ script (in $50 or so). Ran the script 3-4 times maybe 3 hr sessions as a time usually 1 or 2 trips maxed with breaks. Was banned Sunday evening Nov 6 around 4pm central. 

now this is my first time botting but I followed all precautions pretty strictly, regardless they banned me permanently for macroing major, and it was my main only since I had just started playing again. But good way to quit investing so much time 😂

53 minutes ago, TestingItOut1 said:

Downloaded and purchased VIP Nov 4th, along with Hashtag premium NMZ script (in $50 or so). Ran the script 3-4 times maybe 3 hr sessions as a time usually 1 or 2 trips maxed with breaks. Was banned Sunday evening Nov 6 around 4pm central. 

now this is my first time botting but I followed all precautions pretty strictly, regardless they banned me permanently for macroing major, and it was my main only since I had just started playing again. But good way to quit investing so much time 😂

I am sorry to hear it was your main that's tough! I am noticing though many people were banned on Nov 6th. That could indicate either we all got delayed banned where we were reported or macro detected within previous days. Or my theory that the macro detection was upgraded at that time. Which since your time frame was only Nov 4th-6th that makes me think they upgraded their macro detection even more. Due to the fact your window was so small and you barely had just started botting. I was also banned that same day. I received only a macroing moderate 1 day though. Does the NMZ script have any "Anti-ban" features" such as "Random mouse movement" , "check stats", "mouse off screen" etc?

The NMZ script is pretty solid, I even provided positive feedback. It’s created by Hashtag and cost $40. When running it it looked very human like. Off screen mouse movements for guzzling, coming onto screen from different angles, screen rotation, overload useage as well as special usage with power surge. I mean honestly it was pretty much doing exactly what I was doing manually for almost a month.. I tried botting starting with the script Friday and got banned yesterday evening. I’m quite surprised they detected it as macroing when the script practically imitated my gameplay for hours prior to using dreambot. It has to be a client side detection. Either way it’s too late, they got me permanently 😂

@alexios1 you said you got banned for macro , playing the game legitly on runelite? Can you elaborate on that? What day, what were you doing and for how long?

@TestingItOut1 I see, so pretty solid anti-ban features. Interesting, how long did you run the script during that period? What was your break schedule like?

@AsBakedAsCakeYeah, this was my other thought. The only other thing I can think of. Something obviously changed. The timing with this did occur damn near exactly when we went to 13.4. But, the only thing about that is that I am running other scripts on updated clients and they haven't been banned at all. That's why I was leaning more towards maybe OSRS upgraded their macro detection.

I'll be clear with everyone. Neffarion's scripts , have ran straight through for weeks straight for me. Avoided the ban wave. They have good anti-ban , that's why I am coming to this conclusion.