Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Wave

Apheza

osbot users are experiencing same ban wave with lots of insta bans, so don’t think it has to do with the clients, either jagex updated their system or they decided to stop being generous and start banning everyone who’s been flagged imo

7 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I already stopped using DreamBot for now. With a 2-3 hour ban time, it's impossible to make any profit.

Hopefully the detection thing gets sorted.

I hope that too maybe till jagex update rs things might get better, after primes theres always a disaster on osrs l0l

10 minutes ago, Pinesforjam said:

osbot users are experiencing same ban wave with lots of insta bans, so don’t think it has to do with the clients, either jagex updated their system or they decided to stop being generous and start banning everyone who’s been flagged imo

hard to tell my friend, but ye mosltly ban waves at "cheapers bots clients" got which has more users maybe wipping for gold to raise up???? who knows jagex porpurses.

Edited by alexios1

12 minutes ago, Pinesforjam said:

If they did update their detection, hopefully there is something the developers here can do to get around that.

There are at least 2 other clients out there where ban rates haven't changed and people are still having success.

37 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

If they did update their detection, hopefully there is something the developers here can do to get around that.

There are at least 2 other clients out there where ban rates haven't changed and people are still having success.

just found this out

whare.png

Edited by alexios1

4 hours ago, Pinesforjam said:

I'm telling you guys. I have had no bans on scripts with good anti-ban techniques. So I think they just updated their macro detection. Which means scripts not using frequent enough random human like anti-ban techniques like "Random mouse movements", "check stats", "rotate camera", "mouse off screen". These types of things I think help combat their macro detection. They need to happen within every few minutes to simulate human like play. This is still all a theory. But, I have scripts still running not banned. Updated clients. That are just using these simple techniques.

Edited by Apheza

1 hour ago, Apheza said:

I'm telling you guys. I have had no bans on scripts with good anti-ban techniques. So I think they just updated their macro detection. Which means scripts not using frequent enough random human like anti-ban techniques like "Random mouse movements", "check stats", "rotate camera", "mouse off screen". These types of things I think help combat their macro detection. They need to happen within every few minutes to simulate human like play. This is still all a theory. But, I have scripts still running not banned. Updated clients. That are just using these simple techniques.

How many accounts are you running?

I don't think those anti-ban techniques really help, but I'll try to implement some into my scripts to experiment with.

40 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

How many accounts are you running?

I don't think those anti-ban techniques really help, but I'll try to implement some into my scripts to experiment with.

Just two of Neffarions scripts. I am only using those four mentioned anti-ban techniques also.

"Random mouse movements", "check stats", "rotate camera", "mouse off screen"

Frequency every 4 minutes. Simple anti-ban techniques and not being detected. I think they improved their detection by maybe scanning for frequency of human like actions? Or they already have been doing that but they improved their method of it and frequency. Who knows but this is what I am thinking. I will keep running these scripts and let ya'll know if they get detected. Btw, I am not even using any afk method and minimal breaks. No world hopping. Even more reason why I think the key is in the human like actions.

Edited by Apheza