Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

3 hours ago, StomStomBot said:

ran this script for first time, ran for total of 6 hrs got a 3 day ban for botting, just bought the life time version, now cant use it risk of ban

Hey,

Sorry to hear about the ban, we have a #FAQ about bans in the discord.

• 5 weeks later...
    44 minutes ago, utaoki said:

are you going to make this ironman friendly? :o

Hey,

The minigame is already ironman friendly

• 2 weeks later...

Some altars it does perfectly like body nature air ,some altars its always going behind and doesnt go with the “flow” ^^ and some altars goin little bit next to it which is fine <:) but it in the end if this going “behind” could be fixed  zzzz

2 hours ago, jyke323 said:

Some altars it does perfectly like body nature air ,some altars its always going behind and doesnt go with the “flow” ^^ and some altars goin little bit next to it which is fine <:) but it in the end if this going “behind” could be fixed  zzzz

Hey!

If you can let me know which altars I can take a look at that

59 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey!

If you can let me know which altars I can take a look at that

earth goin next to altar stops and crafts

mind going next stops to altar and crafts

water going behind altar stops crafts

law runs to pilar from outside line, crafts runes next to altar

chaos runs behind altar stops craft

fire goes for some distance from altar stops and crafts or runs next to it stops and crafts.

cosmic stops for some distance from altar and goes craft

These working well 

air, body and nature goes straight to craft with the "flow" and exit.

generally if you use portal to get back from mine then it goes straight into pillar otherwise always stopping next/near pillar before entering.

for starters ^^

• 2 weeks later...

could u please reset trial for this and any others ive done i havnt played in ages and i got a decent amount of money looking to finally stock up since i got a good pc i can run on nowbe much appreciated love ur work 

3 minutes ago, osrs420 said:

could u please reset trial for this and any others ive done i havnt played in ages and i got a decent amount of money looking to finally stock up since i got a good pc i can run on nowbe much appreciated love ur work 

Done.