Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Guardians Of The Rift 👑| 1 click Guardians Of The Rift | Account building | Purchasing rewards | Pulling rewards | All altars | UIM mode | Portals | GE support | Pickaxe upgrading | 

Zawy

Hey had both of my accounts banned last night, at around 6 or 7 hours in. Question im wondering is how can I set it up to take the breaks it needs and continuously run with minimal intervention? What am I missing or was I just unlucky? If I set the break settings in the interface will it continue after stopping or need to be manually restarted. 

Thank you

Overall I'd give this a 2.5/5.

It's a very clunky script, it does complete the minigame yes but there are quite a few factors that need to be changed / handled better.

My main deduction is due to there being mention of adding rune pouches since 5th August 2022, this has been overlooked for 9 months now and i don't see hope of this getting implemented with NPC Contact any time soon.

The walking and movement around getting into a portal, you will just stand there for an extra 3 seconds before actually clicking on the portal (really bad on the death altar), once this time has elapsed you will have to run all the way around the altar looking very much like a bot (Chaos altar) to then wait another 3 seconds to craft the runes.

the fact on first time run you will stand outside the entrance portal and wait for the timer to start, THEN run to the guardian remains was a quick patch to an issue a while back which also, makes you look like a bot..

The options menu could do with a bit of a re-work also, Australian worlds just haven't been added to the worlds list?? you need to for some reason select your current pickaxe you have equipt or you will just run to the GE to go buy a bronze pickaxe.

Haven't been pleased at all with this one.

Edited by Gnargada

2 minutes ago, Gnargada said:

Overall I'd give this a 2.5/5.

It's a very clunky script, it does complete the minigame yes but there are quite a few factors that need to be changed / handled better.

My main deduction is due to there being mention of adding rune pouches since 5th August 2023, this has been overlooked for 9 months now and i don't see hope of this getting implemented with NPC Contact any time soon.

The walking and movement around getting into a portal, you will just stand there for an extra 3 seconds before actually clicking on the portal (really bad on the death altar), once this time has elapsed you will have to run all the way around the altar looking very much like a bot (Chaos altar) to then wait another 3 seconds to craft the runes.

the fact on first time run you will stand outside the entrance portal and wait for the timer to start, THEN run to the guardian remains was a quick patch to an issue a while back also and again, makes you look like a bot..

Haven't been pleased at all with this one.

Thanks for you review,

Pouches is not a feature and I never said an ETA for that. The bot is not spam clicking the entrance portal because that would make everything worse.

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

Thanks for you review,

Pouches is not a feature and I never said an ETA for that. The bot is not spam clicking the entrance portal because that would make everything worse.

Thanks for the feedback on my review,

Yes i agree it's not a feature but it's a big part of the minigames xp/h, If it was implemented i would be grateful. I'm just mentioning it had been requested 9 months ago and left little hope.

I didn't mention anything about spam clicking the portal, just that it is very clunky and will constantly miss portal times due to this issue. They also walk to the exact same spots before entering the portal too? these all add to the detectability of the script and i'm just stating my opinion.

Cheers.

Great script! Just got to 99 RC and I've been botting GOTR 8-10 hours a day for 1 and a half month. 

Tried uploading a picture of my 99, but unfortunately there is some error with uploading on dreambot... 

Thanks for the awesome script.

Bought a month subscription and that's all the longer i'll plan to use it at this rate. Movements are suspect as you walk to locations around altars that you could just click to craft soon as you enter. Doesn't have an input box for fragments or points just a toggle slider. Have to choose pickaxe level which doesn't make sense to me as to why. The script does run smoothly otherwise but because of the movements being different at every altar its hard to predict the amount of fragments to use to make sure the script hits every portal. Probably averages 4 points a round when doing it yourself you can easily achieve 6. no pouch support which really sucks when you use a pouch you can get 8. so really is half as good as doing it yourself but at least you're saving your time! 
    all in all not a good script but not a bad script and i guess when it's the only one available its a great script!

Like most others, I will be buying this script only when pouches are added. A runecrafting minigame script that doesn't support pouches is like a police station without police cars or a chip shop that doesn't sell chips. How you can ask for $70 without pouch support is crazy. You stand to make so much money from this script once you add pouch support. 

Edited by Lekzzdora

Bought the script, and the accounts i used on it got banned doesnt matter how careful i am they get banned, i only run it when im sitting on my computer playing my main and even that didn't save them ill try a few more but this app definitely needs more work. . . i feel like i tossed my money in the trashcan